Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3710205 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It usually happens when I'm in a bit of a rush or panic to get out the door, or if I'm following an unusual schedule, such as getting up two hours earlier than usual...

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is why I've developed the habit of patting down my pockets several times before going anywhere and while on my way to a place or before leaving somewhere and while on my way back. Also, I always check to make sure I have my keys and they're outside of the car before I lock it. Also I check my coat pocket to make sure I have both my gloves and hat. I don't have to worry about leaving anything behind because I have obsessive-compulsive routines.
Takes me 5 minutes each morning to check I got everything. I check everything, several times, and even when I go to toilets. But even with that, I manage to forgot stuff weekly, especially on important days. In fact, the only (nearly) foolproof method I've managed to do was preparing a 'package' the night before.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Yea my passwords have been increasing getting harder to remember nowadays since i need a super long one. Have to say though im really open with my computer and information use. Hell i shop purely on my credit card and yet my father already had 2 fraud charges on his card (the old man barely uses his card)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

It is. Rather hard to sleep. When there's stuff crawling in the walls a few inches from your head.

What the hell is up with my luck, here? Two places in as many years, stuff has decided it likes living inside the walls of my sleeping quarters. Or at least the place I sleep has had thin enough walls it becomes audible. Becoming an annoying pattern.

Not sure about fixing. I mean. I'm not sure what choices you have, beyond fire, poison, and tearing apart the house to rebuild it with thicker walls. Better insulation or whatever. None of which are very appealing.

Maybe I should get a cat or... something. I think I wouldn't mind it as much if I knew the thing(s) in the walls was my loyal minion(s) and was feasting on intruders.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Maybe I should get a cat or... something. I think I wouldn't mind it as much if I knew the thing(s) in the walls was my loyal minion(s) and was feasting on intruders.
Or better yet, get rats and train them to fight other rats. Then put them in your walls.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Is it any harder to remember your card than it is to remember a few dozen passwords?
I went to college wearing only one shoe once because I forgot to put on the second.
So yes. Yes it is.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I take two approaches to the forgetting stuff problem.  I quadruple-check myself obsessively before going places, and I am very strict about always leaving certain items always in the same places.  I never forget to take my bag, so anything that goes in my bag when I go somewhere goes right back into my bag immediately whenever I'm done with it.  Anything else like my wallet or phone stays on my desk with my keys, so not only is it right next to me most of the time, but being unable to leave without my keys makes those things near impossible to miss.  I very rarely forget anything important.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

I just always carry everything. Seriously, everything. Hold on, 'm going through my pockets to see what I normally take with me.
Phone, keys, wallet, pack of band aids, MP3 player, lighter, pocket knife, shades, watch, glasses and a pack of pens.

Don't even have to remember them all, I just move everything over every morning when I put on new clothes.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Phone in the left trouser pocket, ipod in the right, keys in the right coat hip pocket, wallet in the left. I get weirded out if it's ever different.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Wallet in my left trousers pocket, kindle in the right, Mp3 player and keys in the right hoodie pocket, phone in the left. Everything else goes in my bag, which is ever present.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Keys and Wallet left pocket. iPod, phone, and earbuds in the right.
I usually notice it if I miss any of them, even when I am holding one of those in my hands. Or when my keys are in my bike while I am using it >.> ("Fuck, lost my keys")

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Wallet in my right, phone in my left, keys vary.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Wallet, keys, transport card in right, phone, occasionally iPod, memory stick, a pen and sometimes my student card in my left.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Wallet in my right, phone in my left, keys vary.

...Japa, are you me? O:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Wallet in left, everything else is random.

Often in my backpack.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 3345