Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3710334 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

FFS. Without saying too much, a job that is 100% ideal for me has come up that I just have to apply for. I could really do without all the stress and getting my hopes up.
This is a blank sig.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

FFS. Without saying too much, a job that is 100% ideal for me has come up that I just have to apply for. I could really do without all the stress and getting my hopes up.

CAN YOU STAY IN WALES AND PREFERABLY COME TO CARDIFF FOR FUN TIMES

XD

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

For some reason pressing the 't' key on my laptop gives 't4' and pressing 'y' gives 'y7'. Any advice would be welcome, as it is incredibly annoying having to backspace all the time. Also, holding backspace doesn't work for some reason, though holding delete still does.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

I once spilled water on my keyboard. It sucks when pressing I also means Enter.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Clean your keyboard?
Done that.

Here's a sample of what unedited text looks like:

Do y7ou have any7 idea of how annoy7ing it4 is t4hat4 every7t4hing I writ4e looks like t4his? I can't4 even use Google properly7 as t4he search funct4ion does not4 know how t4o t4reat4 my7 input4 due t4o all t4he fours and sevens.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you clean under the keys too ? Does it do that with any other key ? Maybe try switching it to Azerty and then back again.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

People apparently don't understand that you can crop the hypercam watermark out of the video.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

People apparently don't understand that you can crop the hypercam watermark out of the video.
Hao?!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

So I upload 23/63 of the bootiful high-res pics of North Korea ready for juicy thread with context... When I accidentally everything and all gone ;-;

Time to start all over again...

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd have thought guild wars 2 would have been made cheaper by now.

Still pretty damned expensive. Also, the one place I found that sold it cheap doesn't have it in stock.
You aren't missing much.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My sanity is bordering on the irrecoverable right now. A few days ago, my mother asks me to remove all of the clothes from my closet on my sister's behalf. Note, she did not ask me if I was willing to give up the only place I have to store my clothes without any place to put them. The next day, she comes in to my room to "clean". She immediately notices that one of the drawers on my dresser is busted(actually, all but one are, as she soon found out), something I've been working around without problem for a long time, and asks my stepdad to help her fix it. Right of the bat, he goes on about how I'm just standing there being a useless asshole.
So, my mom continues(with my unwilling help, of course) to try and fix it, and only succeeds in, if anything, breaking it more. She then decides that my dresser is unfit for use and that we should get a new one. This, of course, does nothing solve where to put my clothes. That night, my sister, who was supposed to clean up the half the mess that was hers but instead got drunk the night before  and slept until 2PM at the house some guy my parents are trying to set her up with, starts some shit about the clothes. Since I wasn't in any mood for her shit more than anyone else's I shove her.
She immediately runs out of the room screaming as loud as she can, and after getting her mother to defend her, she demands a cigarette from her like a little child demands candy. Which she got.
Seriously, I'm sick of her. I'm sick of the way she's a little spoiled brat, which considering she herself is a 27-year-old mother, there's no good reason for. I'm sick of the way she gets spoiled by my parents, who give her everything she wants, after practically giving her my room without so much a day's notice, with an immediately broken promise that she was only supposed to be there one night.

Now there's a good number of self-inflicted scratches on my head, deep enough to mean that either my nails are getting sharper or the skin on my forehead is getting thinner.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

I'd have thought guild wars 2 would have been made cheaper by now.

Still pretty damned expensive. Also, the one place I found that sold it cheap doesn't have it in stock.
You aren't missing much.
Aww come on, it's the number one banhappy Badmin simulator on the market!
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Working on a 3D model for school, and the normal map generator is going berserk.  My normal maps are covered in bizarre artifacts and I have no time to diagnose the problem.  Ugh.

edit: I am so sick of this goddammed thing.  Everything that has gone wrong went wrong and things have only gotten worse with each new step I take on it.  It clearly needs to be redone from the bottom up and the current model needs to be erased from existence.  I'm turning it in tomorrow, and never looking back.

edit edit: my god it even kept glitching out at the every end when I applied the textures ._.  The 3D model even reverted to an earlier save without warning, without any input from me.

edit edit edit:
Giving a fuck is over.
Pissed off = very yes.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:59:39 pm by Euld »

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile

Wondering the point of these boards and it's left wing nature if no-one will answer me as to whether someone does something outside them, even in small ways. Many can't, but i would really like to know if the other half are hypocrites or not.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur
Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 ... 3345