Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3710607 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

-snip-
I know, right now most for my class members just hate everything and will try to make anything easy harder...

The world is looking to be even more worst but... I find ways to look at the better side

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile

I cant fucking believe that the future of soceity lies in the hands of theese perverted witless imbeciles.
I sincerely hope that this has been said of every generation ever in the history of ever.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I cant fucking believe that the future of soceity lies in the hands of theese perverted witless imbeciles.
I sincerely hope that this has been said of every generation ever in the history of ever.
Remember your parents complaining about your generation? And how your grandparents used to complain about your parent's generation? And if you were lucky enough to meet your great-grandparents, they've probably said the exact same thing about your grandparent's generation.

In short: You are correct.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

So fucking sick of not having a job... no matter how hard I try, no matter whether I say I can do overnight shifts or not, I never get an interview. It makes me so fucking angry and sad at the same time.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Megas XLR is very hard to find outside of crappy quality youtube stuff.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megas XLR is very hard to find outside of crappy quality youtube stuff.
Try this?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Remember your parents complaining about your generation? And how your grandparents used to complain about your parent's generation? And if you were lucky enough to meet your great-grandparents, they've probably said the exact same thing about your grandparent's generation.

Atleast they introduced useful things to soceity.
All my generation has done is being fucking stupid in all flavors of stupid.

Drawing swastikas and badly drawn penises, jew stars and stick figures spewing green cum at shit, isnt a useful contribution to soceity.  Everyone in my class wants to be something useless like a pop star, rapper, stripper/whore(i kid you fucking not). I only know two people who has a realistic goal, a girl who wants to be a vet(shes content with the snuffing cute lil doggies part, too) and a dude who wants to be a soldier.

Im quite possibly the only one on that school who dosent draw swastikas and cocks. Does drawing
Eldritch horrors when done before everyone else in chemistry count as a swasticock?

I think sex is an awesome thing, and one of the first things i buildt in minecraft was a swastika(was trying to replicate a place where hitler held a speech for some reason) and yeah, i did build an underground temple to the voxel dick god after a few shots one night.

The media fills kids with sex and celeb worship. Making them mindless consumer whore drones of greedy corporate cunts. Did you guys ever think if the future would be dystopian. Look here! Its already here. Everyone are asinine drones, to those greedy cunts we are nothing but assets.
Democracy is receeding the smart guys says, no fucking wonder when people are so fucking stupid they dont even know what democracy is.

I hope all those spoiled brats starve to death when soceity goes ka-crash and they dont know how to get food once daddy's walket and the state's wallets are empty and the supermarkets are empty buildings. And if they die, dibs on their alcohol. Or well fuck that, i take the vodka and shit and you guys can take the beer and wine.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DrPoo, people have been doodling stupid crap since Ancient Rome at least. We have records of it. And while I don't have any statistics, I'm sure certain people have wanted to be as useless as possible all throughout history. You just have the misfortune of being stuck with a whole bunch of them.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

God, I remember when I first read "A Good Man is Hard to Find." The grandma in that sounds exactly like my grandma, although a bit more rude. I swear a good chunk of her lines, pretty much every one commenting on kids these days or everything, sounds like it was taken straight from my grandma.

That story was published in 1953. My grandma says the same exact stuff old ladies said sixty years ago, when she was just a toddler.

"Kids these days" always suck, no matter the generation. "Crime is so much worse now" is always true, no matter what the year is or what crime rates are. Things really do not change much.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Heh, Chairman, good one.

Also, in another rage in addition to mine posted above:

Someone's wrong on the internet.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Someone's wrong on the internet.

Sound the alarms!  Call forth the white knights!  Position the grammar nazis as a last line of defense!  Don't dispute until you see the trite of their lies!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

DrPoo, while these people do indeed sound useless, keep in mind that there are other, useful people out there. :)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Coworker is singing gospel songs at her desk. Loudly.

Yes, I know it's a Sunday morning. I'm seriously tempted to turn on my laptop speakers and fire up some Tool.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 ... 3345