Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3710997 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Put Yer Pants Back On Edition
« Reply #21150 on: February 25, 2013, 10:29:05 am »

Immersion cooled computers are indeed awesome :D
Why is this in the Rage thread? THERES NOTHING RAGE WORTHY IN THAT SENTENCE

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Put Yer Pants Back On Edition
« Reply #21151 on: February 25, 2013, 11:18:10 am »

This is a Wesley Crusher episode. Why am I watching a Wesley Crusher episode?

Which season? They're not so bad after season 1.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Monday Morning Edition
« Reply #21152 on: February 25, 2013, 12:08:49 pm »

Rage for the Day: Found a problem on a system yesterday afternoon. The sysadmin made a hasty fix to correct it, and implemented it with no testing. Fix broke things far worse. Guess who gets to clean up the mess? Guess who gets paid way more than I do, and who pretty regularly commits this kind of fuck-up? ARGLEBARGLERAEG
That thing they broke? We got it mostly fixed. THEY JUST BROKE IT AGAIN.

*OYET&EOYFBPQ*&TO*YFO*STO&*FEBQEO*&EBO&ET*&TEW&GFUQTD&*Q*EWDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21153 on: February 25, 2013, 12:10:27 pm »

Rage for the Day: Found a problem on a system yesterday afternoon. The sysadmin made a hasty fix to correct it, and implemented it with no testing. Fix broke things far worse. Guess who gets to clean up the mess? Guess who gets paid way more than I do, and who pretty regularly commits this kind of fuck-up? ARGLEBARGLERAEG

That better be the typemash of you beating your supervisor with your keyboard.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21154 on: February 25, 2013, 12:17:14 pm »

My supervisor isn't the problem, it's the motherfucking encryption admin up in DC. I asked permission to assemble a strike team to drive to DC and bitchslap said admin before disabling his terminal permanently. I think he's seriously considering it.  :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21155 on: February 25, 2013, 12:27:17 pm »

My supervisor isn't the problem, it's the motherfucking encryption admin up in DC. I asked permission to assemble a strike team to drive to DC and bitchslap said admin before disabling his terminal permanently. I think he's seriously considering it.  :P
You have my permission, but only if you strike like a man. None of this "bitchslap" stuff.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21156 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:04 pm »

Can you remotely blow up his machine? It might save you from driving there.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21157 on: February 25, 2013, 12:30:03 pm »

Facepunching might require a higher level clearance.

Oh, I could remotely fuck all kinds of things up. But that would have serious repercussions.

EDIT: Admin goes "Oops...guess that broke shit. I'll change it back." WHICH BREAKS ALL THE FIXES WE'VE JUST DONE.

WHYYYYYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT T_T
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:14:21 pm by RedKing »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21158 on: February 25, 2013, 03:36:50 pm »

Oh, I could remotely fuck all kinds of things up. But that would have serious repercussions.

EDIT: Admin goes "Oops...guess that broke shit. I'll change it back." WHICH BREAKS ALL THE FIXES WE'VE JUST DONE.

This admin is obviously a foreign saboteur. Sell his info to the CIA.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21159 on: February 25, 2013, 03:52:45 pm »

This admin is obviously a foreign saboteur. Sell his info to the CIA.

Admittedly, his name is virtually unpronounceable (some African dialect...Bantu or Hausa, I think). But no....Occam's Razor: he just really, really sucks at his job. But being that this is HP, there's no accountability for sucking at your job. Hell, it seems to be a prerequisite for senior management.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21160 on: February 25, 2013, 05:42:10 pm »

I just got the new version of internet. I've dealt with it at school already, and I hated it. Then I come home to it having been installed without having been told. I want to switch back. I fucking hate this. Why can't there be a separation of the search bar and the URL bar? What if I were to navigate from a search but wanted to search it again, having long since left the site I was on? Why the HELL has my PRECIOUS FAVARITES DROP-DOWN BAR BEEN MOVED AND MADE SIMPLE LIKE ITS LESSER KIN?!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #21161 on: February 25, 2013, 05:56:16 pm »

Where can I buy this new internet :v?

And why would you want a separation of a search and URL bar D:? Those two things merged is like the best thing since sliced bread...

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21162 on: February 25, 2013, 06:04:14 pm »

I can't easily search something again if a URL overwrites it, can I?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #21163 on: February 25, 2013, 06:10:39 pm »

...get a new browser? This sounds like something like internet Explorer. Getting a new internet browser would automatically be necessary if you use Internet Explorer.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #21164 on: February 25, 2013, 06:11:50 pm »

I can't easily search something again if a URL overwrites it, can I?
But aren't you redirected to google.com after using said bar, thus not needing the url/search bar to search again?
If it really bothers you just switch to Firefox :P
Pages: 1 ... 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 ... 3345