Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3711065 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Monday Morning Edition
« Reply #21120 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »

I feel like there's something vaguely immoral about feeling carefree and happy and flirtatious and going to the beach and hanging out with friends and not giving a damn down here...

leve Norge

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #21121 on: February 22, 2013, 08:47:24 pm »

My iPhone refuses to sync. Fuck technology.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #21122 on: February 22, 2013, 08:56:37 pm »

Trying to install JCreator so I can work on an idea for a roguelike game outside of my computer science class.

Despite my clicking to download the free LE version, I keep getting installers for a trial version or something and it won't let me even use it once installed. the program claims the trial expired and I need to "register the code for the purchased product"

Da faq.

EDIT: Went with an older version.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:10:23 pm by Mr Space Cat »
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #21123 on: February 22, 2013, 08:59:43 pm »

Current situation, in totality:

I want to get one podcast episode from my iTunes into my iPhone. Whenever I plug my phone into my computer, iTunes gives me an error message saying it can't sync. Whenever I try to do anything about this error, iTunes freezes and crashes.

There's also a feature that allows me to download podcasts directly to my phone, so I think hey, I'll do that to get around having to sync. That feature is pretending the newest episode doesn't exist. Woo hoo.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #21124 on: February 22, 2013, 11:53:06 pm »

Trying to install JCreator so I can work on an idea for a roguelike game outside of my computer science class.

Despite my clicking to download the free LE version, I keep getting installers for a trial version or something and it won't let me even use it once installed. the program claims the trial expired and I need to "register the code for the purchased product"

Da faq.

EDIT: Went with an older version.

I would suggest a better IDE. I personally prefer eclipse.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21125 on: February 23, 2013, 12:28:18 am »

even netbeans would be better

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21126 on: February 23, 2013, 10:18:16 am »

It's what I use in compSci, I'm familiar with it, and attempting to mess with Eclipse led to "omgwtfbbq do I do with this or this or this" mode.

Plus JCreator is free, though I dunno about you guys' suggestions, and from what I've heard about Eclipse anyway it's designed for way more experienced programmers.

I doubt I'm even gonna get close to finishing the roguelike anyway. It's all just for fun.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21127 on: February 23, 2013, 12:16:35 pm »

My dad is demanding I hand over the list of my required monthly job searches to him so he can copy it. Last time, a few years ago, he offered to pay me to do his for him, but went about a month without ever paying me(and after an incident where he was drunk and threatened to throw me out over the smell of my room, I threw the list out).

Also, this forum has a habit of not responding. Really annoying for someone with a time limit on internet access.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21128 on: February 23, 2013, 12:47:07 pm »

My dad is demanding I hand over the list of my required monthly job searches to him so he can copy it. Last time, a few years ago, he offered to pay me to do his for him, but went about a month without ever paying me(and after an incident where he was drunk and threatened to throw me out over the smell of my room, I threw the list out).

Also, this forum has a habit of not responding. Really annoying for someone with a time limit on internet access.
well im usually trashed at this hour and need some more sleep bro

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #21129 on: February 23, 2013, 01:31:01 pm »

I think he meant the forum, not the people :P.

Or not. I dunno >.<

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21130 on: February 23, 2013, 02:54:26 pm »

My parents both barge into my room and tell me to listen to something they like while I'm already listening to something. Normally, I would calmly explain to them what's going on, but Dad decides to touch my shoulder, which I immediately percieve as poking. Now, when I'm even slightly aggravated, I have problems controlling my tone. So I'm telling him to stop poking me in what I view as a perfectly reasonable tone, and he not only tells me to watch my tone, but tells me that he's simply touching my shoulder, while still touching me. I keep telling him to stop, using touching and poking interchangably, and it takes like a fucking minute for him to realize that I DON'T FUCKING ENJOY THAT. When I try to get back to listening to my music, Mom says to Dad that she'd like to yank out the power cord on my computer. It's quiet for about fifteen seconds before I audibly note that Dad's taking his pants off, and I ask him why. He sas that he came in my room to help Mom out in getting me to listen to this song and was taking his pants off because he was on the excercize bike. Dad leaves and Mom tells me that she's disappointed in me before she leaves. Minutes later, Dad comes into my room like nothing happened and tells me that they weren't picking on me. SINCE WHEN WAS IT EVER IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY THAT I'D BELIEVE THAT?! I guess dealing with my paranoid little brother who, when put as the target of anything, tries to redirect the blame at someone else, has left them thinking that I'll think just like him. I know they mean well, but it has apparently never crossed their minds that they can leave me alone, or, as I was getting dangerously close to saying, fuck off.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21131 on: February 23, 2013, 04:22:45 pm »

Are you sure your parents are... uh, sane?

That sounds deranged.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21132 on: February 23, 2013, 04:40:39 pm »

...I still don't understand why your dad was taking off his pants.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #21133 on: February 23, 2013, 04:45:17 pm »

Were it not for that coming from a real person whose obviously really annoyed at their strange parents....I'd say it was a piece of avant garde sketch comedy. Maybe his dad subscribes to the theory that people without pants are less intimidating.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Put Yer Pants Back On Edition
« Reply #21134 on: February 23, 2013, 04:49:15 pm »

Apparently he was sweating from the excercize or something, and it made perfect sense that he would take them off in my room.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 3345