Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702749 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Sonic the Betrayer Edition
« Reply #20640 on: February 06, 2013, 08:46:06 pm »

Victory! XD

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Anti-Something Edition
« Reply #20641 on: February 06, 2013, 08:49:58 pm »

Who said anything about just ramen :P Though ramen's part of it. The noodles make an alright addition to several other things, and the seasoning's actually kinda' delicious when added to rice or potatoes. Y'just don't use a full pack of the stuff (in anything, including the ramen. That's some bloody strong junk.).
Man, I love my ramen strong. 's good eats.

And don't get me started on upcoming changes to a particular cartoon that shall not be named...
How about instead of jumping to conclusions we wait and see what happens?  If it does go crap, then I'll agree, but until that time I believe the creators have at least earned a little bit of trust.
I'm trying, honest.  The thing is, word is that the changes are from executive meddling from Hasbro, and that Hasbro have made some 'terrible decisions.'  I'm mostly worried that it's an indicator of much worse things to come.  I can live with what we know so far, even if I'll be a bit disgruntled.  I can just think of so many much worse things that can happen...
I trust the animators and for the most part the writers.  They're doing the best they can with what they've been given.  I'm just pretty confident that Hasbro has no qualms about alienating bronies if they think that they'll sell more toys to their target audience.  I can't really blame them for that, but it annoys me regardless.
I'd say it's still a bit early to judge. Who knows, maybe the changes will lead to some interesting plot developments or clever twists or something. Though I still find this season's finale a bit hard to believe. It sounds like a fanfic brought to life. Nontheless, so far I've enjoyed this season, and I'm confident next season will continue the trend.

In the hallway, you go around the corner while somebody is going around from the opposite direction. They're irritable and obviously in a hurry. Do you:

a) Stop in your tracks?
b) Stop and stare vacantly at them?
c) Stop, stare vacantly and start texting?
d) Start making out with your boy/girlfriend, thus taking up twice the hall space?

-or-

e) Quickly get out of the way and continue on your path?

Guess which one 100% of students at my school don't pick.
You've summed up the activities of the majority of the student body in every high school in existence. Good work, here's a Nobel Prize.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Sonic the Betrayer Edition
« Reply #20642 on: February 06, 2013, 09:12:59 pm »

I) Drop your shoulder and become the Human Plow.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20643 on: February 06, 2013, 09:19:20 pm »

That. I do not respect the personal space of people who stand around in busy thoroughfares, and I despise the people who can take up a path wide enough for a pickup walking two abreast. Not to mention the people who do so while on a leisurely stroll. I have no reason to take my time when I'm going to class or work because I don't want to listen to evangelicals/breath rush hour traffic fumes any more than I have to, or when I'm coming back from either because I'm tired and have shit to do. Thankfully I'm slender enough to weave between clots of people in the arteries of life.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20644 on: February 06, 2013, 09:20:31 pm »

Thankfully I'm slender enough to weave between clots of people in the arteries of life.
This does not work so well with my physique. I do my best, but when I get surrounded by too many people, the halls of KCC become a pinball machine.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20645 on: February 06, 2013, 09:22:49 pm »

Thankfully I'm slender enough to weave between clots of people in the arteries of life.
This does not work so well with my physique. I do my best, but when I get surrounded by too many people, the halls of KCC become a pinball machine.
That's an acceptable alternative. Anything is better than standing still or nearly so, frustrated beyond belief.

3. Run Resize Enable

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20646 on: February 06, 2013, 09:28:19 pm »

Passing through the commons at my school is more like horizontal pachinko. With moving blocks between pins.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20647 on: February 07, 2013, 12:17:57 am »

Youtube removed the buffering circle on videos. Now it just looks like the video is frozen while it is loading.

STAGGERING

FUCKING

IDIOCY.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20648 on: February 07, 2013, 12:21:34 am »

Youtube removed the buffering circle on videos. Now it just looks like the video is frozen while it is loading.

STAGGERING

FUCKING

IDIOCY.

I've also seen the buffering circle pop up randomly while the video is playing, even if I waited for the entire thing to load before watching.

3. Run Resize Enable

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #20649 on: February 07, 2013, 02:33:48 am »

And that means no more Snake? THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

I became quite agile in the hallways of my high school. By standing on the balls of my feet, I could pivot in a moment to avoid a gaggle of people, step sideways atwixt someone and their locker, spring to avoid an unseen person around a corner, et cetera. Mastering mid-stride motion control was difficult but effective for stuff like that. (Being able to swing your leg laterally while jumping forward, etc.) I used that kind of agility in big Cross Country races like Regionals and State where everyone was either sprinting to be in front or boxed in by 100 guys. Some dodging and weaving goes a long way towards passing the clusters. It's a bit of a rush, moving so quickly through a packed hallway, giving no fucks and stopping for nothing.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20650 on: February 07, 2013, 02:39:51 am »

And that means no more Snake? THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

I became quite agile in the hallways of my high school. By standing on the balls of my feet, I could pivot in a moment to avoid a gaggle of people, step sideways atwixt someone and their locker, spring to avoid an unseen person around a corner, et cetera. Mastering mid-stride motion control was difficult but effective for stuff like that. (Being able to swing your leg laterally while jumping forward, etc.) I used that kind of agility in big Cross Country races like Regionals and State where everyone was either sprinting to be in front or boxed in by 100 guys. Some dodging and weaving goes a long way towards passing the clusters. It's a bit of a rush, moving so quickly through a packed hallway, giving no fucks and stopping for nothing.
Yep to all of the above. Where an I going to play Snake now?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #20651 on: February 07, 2013, 04:06:10 am »

Prequel sequel to the Wizard of Oz.
A prequel to The Wonderful Wizard of Oz that tells how the Wizard (James Franco) arrived in Oz became the ruler.

Sigh.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20652 on: February 07, 2013, 04:07:36 am »

Huh. Did one of the books even cover that? I know there's actually quite a few of the Wizard of Oz book things, I've just, uh. Never read any of them.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #20653 on: February 07, 2013, 04:15:46 am »

None of the books by Baum did, as far as I know, but the series has long had a number of authors so I don't see a problem with this.

I was just talking about how terrible an actor James Franco is earlier though... still probably see it.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20654 on: February 07, 2013, 04:35:04 am »

-snip wrong thread-
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:43:35 am by DrPoo »
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?
Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 3345