Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1374 1375 [1376] 1377 1378 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702463 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Sonic the Betrayer Edition
« Reply #20625 on: February 06, 2013, 07:38:59 pm »

F) Try and strike up conversation with the hurried party and make a big deal about getting right in there way. Don't even let them think of getting past you until you know what they are doing, what their plans are for the rest of the day, and what they think of the economic situation in Spain.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Sonic the Betrayer Edition
« Reply #20626 on: February 06, 2013, 07:40:38 pm »

g) walk through and over.

Do I win?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20627 on: February 06, 2013, 07:40:50 pm »

... it's good that you recognize you're part of the problem, though, iti. I'm guessing you A or B?

I stop for a fraction of a second because they're in my way and I can't walk through them :P although sometimes I feel like pushing them down. I swear, some of them literally have that slack-jawed "dhuurrrr" face when they do it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20628 on: February 06, 2013, 07:43:03 pm »

That used to drive me fucking insane in college. In fact, anyone who stands around kibitzing in the middle of a busy thoroughfare really pisses me off. Like at the airport. Hordes of people moving through trying to get to where they need to go, and you motherfuckers stand in the middle of the concourse with a mountain of luggage, happily chatting away, while 50+ people a minute have to move around you? WTF. Get. Out. Of. The. Way.

My solution is to generally make painful eye contact with people and march straight at them. It usually gets the results I want. If I'm quick I cut right through the middle of their personal space. That tends to bring their conversation to an abrupt, screeching halt, so for a moment they get to experience what they're putting everyone else around them through.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20629 on: February 06, 2013, 07:55:17 pm »

H) Crawl under them, disconcerting them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20630 on: February 06, 2013, 07:58:08 pm »

I'm just skinny enough that, even when the hallway's crowded, I can run through with no problem.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20631 on: February 06, 2013, 07:58:30 pm »

... it's good that you recognize you're part of the problem, though, iti. I'm guessing you A or B?
Haha, I didn't notice that. If 100% of the students don't pick E, and he's also a student there... :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20632 on: February 06, 2013, 08:01:04 pm »

One reason people tend to do nothing when action is clearly required is because of how the human mind works.

So they see you running, they arn't sure what to do, they look at other to see what to do, they are looking at him to see what to do... the human mind processes "confused looks, do nothing".

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20633 on: February 06, 2013, 08:03:33 pm »

I don't have the problem you're having.  I have mastered the art of quickly darting through crowded hallways.  It hasn't endeared me that many fans, but it get's me from Point A to Point B in enough time to do the homework for that class before the teacher checks it.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20634 on: February 06, 2013, 08:04:19 pm »

i don't spend enough time at school to be a nuisance anyways.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20635 on: February 06, 2013, 08:18:32 pm »

So I'm in the library. Always in the library, this is a really interesting library.
Some old woman talking to a guy about the son of her friend is gay. A few select quotes.
"I don't know why his gay"
"There are no fags in my family"
"This entire gay marriage thing is a joke! If they wanted to get married they can move overseas."

All of my fucking will power to not kick her in the face right now. All my fucking willpower.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #20636 on: February 06, 2013, 08:19:52 pm »

Pick up phone, pretend to talk to someone. Ask about that rubber and leather evening you were going to have...

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20637 on: February 06, 2013, 08:20:46 pm »

:o
 ;D
Yes... FUCK YES. Thank you Korbac.
Time to invent a boyfriend.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20638 on: February 06, 2013, 08:23:13 pm »

Do post results!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20639 on: February 06, 2013, 08:27:57 pm »

Well she quickly got up and moved away. Shame, I was hoping she would come over and give me a talking to.

Ah well, next time.
Pages: 1 ... 1374 1375 [1376] 1377 1378 ... 3345