Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699441 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Cuddle Harder Edition
« Reply #20130 on: January 24, 2013, 01:41:56 am »

I am incredibly furious that nothing happened this past week. I scarcely learned a thing due to my primary class's professors being across the country for a conference, I barely left campus, and I didn't do jack shit while on campus during my horrendous amounts of free time.

I'm going to go draw a 3-million-pixel pixel art thing until my rage is spent.

Technically 3,240,000 pixels. At least 15 straight hours of work. And now to add the dragons.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20131 on: January 24, 2013, 01:44:09 am »

Holy hell. I need to start doing something productive when I get in that mood.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20132 on: January 24, 2013, 01:57:07 am »

I am incredibly furious that nothing happened this past week. I scarcely learned a thing due to my primary class's professors being across the country for a conference, I barely left campus, and I didn't do jack shit while on campus during my horrendous amounts of free time.

I'm going to go draw a 3-million-pixel pixel art thing until my rage is spent.

Technically 3,240,000 pixels. At least 15 straight hours of work. And now to add the dragons.
To me, that looks like it needs some dorfs. And a magma spewing fortress.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20133 on: January 24, 2013, 04:14:40 am »

I want to put a hammer to my head after yesterdays encounter
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #20134 on: January 24, 2013, 04:21:09 am »

Barbarossa: that looks awesome! Did you draw those cells individually or was that part computer generated? Very impressive :D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #20135 on: January 24, 2013, 04:31:16 am »

Individually. As I said, it took me 15 hours. That's 9 hours straight on the 21st, 6 on the 23rd. Not even getting up to eat.

All I can say is that it will be a long time before I decide to draw another mountain.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Skold

• Bay Watcher
  • Halaster has nothing on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20136 on: January 24, 2013, 05:27:34 am »

I missed a meeting yesterday because I slept through one or two of my alarm clocks and woke up after having a nightmare about mass murderers when it was almost time for lunch. I wasn't very happy about that.
I was known as dei before. Chances are that isn't a good thing.

Just as a warning, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Between the lack of a sense of humor, the eccentricities, bizarre obsessions and the swiss cheese-like memory, talking to me should be interesting.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20137 on: January 24, 2013, 12:01:52 pm »

My parents think I am an IT guy. Yes I spent a lot of time around computers, but that doesn't mean anything! JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT AUUUGUHGHGHGHH!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20138 on: January 24, 2013, 12:26:56 pm »

My parents now banned me from using the bathroom because of supposedly taking a 30 minute long shower wich was actually only 10 minutes showering and 20 minutes on the shitter because yeah.

My mom justifies it by that i can use the bath at the school(wich dosent even exist) and the swimming pools shower(wich requires buying a ticket for the pool to use)

So i can wave good bye to that sweet girl and my friends and say hello to the fact everyone around me will know how my ass smells.

So no food, no sanitation, no internet. Im so fucking done with this shit
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20139 on: January 24, 2013, 12:27:26 pm »

The more I do IT, the more I realize that one of the biggest parts of the job is the willingness to read and research. Something most users aren't interested in doing.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20140 on: January 24, 2013, 12:28:17 pm »

My parents now banned me from using the bathroom because of supposedly taking a 30 minute long shower wich was actually only 10 minutes showering and 20 minutes on the shitter because yeah.

My mom justifies it by that i can use the bath at the school(wich dosent even exist) and the swimming pools shower(wich requires buying a ticket for the pool to use)

So i can wave good bye to that sweet girl and my friends and say hello to the fact everyone around me will know how my ass smells.

What. The. Fuck.

It's time to murder your parents move out, bro.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #20141 on: January 24, 2013, 12:34:24 pm »

get out. report them to child protective services if you are under 18. There is no excuse for that shit.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20142 on: January 24, 2013, 12:51:25 pm »

My parents think I am an IT guy. Yes I spent a lot of time around computers, but that doesn't mean anything! JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT AUUUGUHGHGHGHH!
How do you google something if your computer is broken?
Its not broken, they go, "How do I do this?" or "This isn't working, what do I do?" or "Help me with this progam.".
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20143 on: January 24, 2013, 12:57:08 pm »

How do you google something if your computer is broken?
Its not broken, they go, "How do I do this?" or "This isn't working, what do I do?" or "Help me with this progam.".
I know how you feel. My brother is downloading yet another random obscure game I never heard about, and it doesn't work. "BROOOO! HOW DOES RANDOM OBSCURE GAME THAT HAS NO REASON WHY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT WORK? IT WON'T START!".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20144 on: January 24, 2013, 01:00:25 pm »

get out. report them to child protective services if you are under 18. There is no excuse for that shit.
^^^^^
This. That's beyond strict, that's child abuse.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 ... 3345