Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1338 1339 [1340] 1341 1342 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693057 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Cuddle Harder Edition
« Reply #20085 on: January 22, 2013, 12:18:56 pm »

Someone else in seven is the final answer. Neither the RA nor floor director will do anything more than suggest I fill out a roommate agreement. Bah. Only other thing to try would be going right to the residence office.

Seven frigging days.
If you cannot get rid of him, change him. He doesn't sound like he has a very durable mind, and it doesn't take many words if you pick them well. Is this not a skill you've picked up?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20086 on: January 22, 2013, 12:55:05 pm »

Recycling center in this county's not open today. Perhaps relatedly, we appear to no longer have a single goddamn recycling bin anywhere in this goddamn county. Apparently because people were offloading non-recyclables into the things, or at least that's the bullshit excuse the town hall gave when I called and asked where the hell to take this stuff.

Not giving up, yet -- I'll drive the damn plastics to the nearest actual city when I head that way in a day or two, if it comes to that -- but this is starting to piss me off a wee titch. It's shit like this that's why we're going to end up with our planet a burning hellpit in a few millennia.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20087 on: January 22, 2013, 01:02:30 pm »

My headset now only seems to want to send SOME of the sound from my computer to my ear.
Example:
Listening to music, it sounds like shit and there are no vocals, dafuq?
*Restart computer to make sure it's not a fluke*
Sounds like shits, no vocals again!
Damn it all to hell.
It took long enough to get this cheap piece of shit as it is.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20088 on: January 22, 2013, 01:06:11 pm »

My headset now only seems to want to send SOME of the sound from my computer to my ear.
Example:
Damn it all to hell.
I've had similar issues when the wires coming out of the headset have been pulled out a bit (the part where it connects to the headset, not the plug). Try pushing them back in and see if sound quality improves. Good luck getting them to stay there, though.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20089 on: January 22, 2013, 01:18:57 pm »

JJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nothing like having several customer security portals and whatnot broken because of this POS.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20090 on: January 22, 2013, 01:24:50 pm »

My parents have succeeded. Computer have started being more enraging than releiving to me. All because of their shitty fucking rules.
If it wasent like A FUCKING RACE to be on computers I MIGHT HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR GAMES AND SHIT WITH LONG LOADING PERIODS, CRASHES AND RETARDED SLOWDOWNS.
BUT I DONT ANYMORE.

FUCKING FUCK
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #20091 on: January 22, 2013, 02:03:16 pm »

You pay for oil changes? My dealership does it for free for the life of the vehicle.

I got this car as a (partial) gift, and the dealership is very stingy. I don't go there, though, because a place called Dale's nearby is way cheaper for maintenance since it's run by family friends.

It sure is great having a dad who knows everyone in town.
Weird. My dad also has a mechanic friend named Dale.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20092 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »

My parents have succeeded. Computer have started being more enraging than releiving to me. All because of their shitty fucking rules.
If it wasent like A FUCKING RACE to be on computers I MIGHT HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR GAMES AND SHIT WITH LONG LOADING PERIODS, CRASHES AND RETARDED SLOWDOWNS.
BUT I DONT ANYMORE.

FUCKING FUCK
So, why are you still there again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20093 on: January 22, 2013, 02:24:13 pm »

BUT I DONT ANYMORE.

FUCKING FUCK
So, why are you still there again?

Because i feel like i am just being a whiny bitch, theres a difference between your dad raping you from day to day to your parents pushing rules on everything.
The first would be a reason to move away, the second, GAH I DONT KNOW ItS THEIR RARARRAGHRUHGURHGRUHGUHRGUGHRGU

IM TOO MAD TO THINK OR WRITE COHERENTLY GAUHRUAHRUHAGRURHRUGHGRUHRGURGHUGRHRGU
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #20094 on: January 22, 2013, 04:02:30 pm »

I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20095 on: January 22, 2013, 04:47:40 pm »

Example:
Damn it all to hell.
I've had similar issues when the wires coming out of the headset have been pulled out a bit (the part where it connects to the headset, not the plug). Try pushing them back in and see if sound quality improves. Good luck getting them to stay there, though.

Praise Jebus, it works!
Thanks a ton, man.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20096 on: January 22, 2013, 04:56:05 pm »

TBH, I'm getting sick of the politicians on this planet not giving anywhere near enough of a shit about the environment because they want to keep the rich people rich.

Well, thanks for fucking it up, politicians! If I have to live on a planet with mass desertification and an almost non-existent ecosystem, I am NOT helping you guys out. If you make this mess, you have to live with it.
Yeah right...like the rich and powerful are going to be scavenging down here with us proles.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20097 on: January 22, 2013, 05:09:22 pm »

For f*ck's sake, why does everything need to be so loud and obnoxious now-a-days?

And what's worse, comedy central is cutting huge swaths of futurama episodes to shorten their run time. Extra commercials I can tolerate, but missing a third of the episode is inexcusable. I resolve never to watch that channel again, or any other channel which would stoop to such lows.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #20098 on: January 22, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »

And what's worse, comedy central is cutting huge swaths of futurama episodes to shorten their run time. Extra commercials I can tolerate, but missing a third of the episode is inexcusable. I resolve never to watch that channel again, or any other channel which would stoop to such lows.

Seriously? If that's an international thing I might have to pirate yet another series.  ::) 

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20099 on: January 22, 2013, 05:19:06 pm »

For f*ck's sake, why does everything need to be so loud and obnoxious now-a-days?
Because apparently the trick to pushing drugs useless trinkets is to be really loud about it, and if people aren't buying obviously the way to connect to them is to be even more fucking annoying so they'll spend money shut you up!* Or at least something along those lines is what goes through the head of the bastard whoresons people (who pay the people) in marketing. I guess.

*In reality it's more like assault charges are about the only thing stopping us from  hunting these buggers down and feeding the frakkers their tongues. Or maybe it's just me, I'unno. I've reached the point where I hate TV (and mainstream ad-supported media in general) with an absolute frothing passion.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1338 1339 [1340] 1341 1342 ... 3345