Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701885 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Ho-Ho-Ho RAEG Edition
« Reply #19275 on: December 25, 2012, 07:18:59 am »

I was at work yesterday. I have a coworker who considers herself very religious and a good Christian and everything associated.
A woman said, "Happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, and all that."
This coworker said, "Well, Merry Christmas is okay."
You intolerant hypocritical bitch.

That is all.

I think she was trying to be funny, unless her face was in a "eew jews" stretch.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19276 on: December 25, 2012, 09:27:32 am »

I was at work yesterday. I have a coworker who considers herself very religious and a good Christian and everything associated.
A woman said, "Happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, and all that."
This coworker said, "Well, Merry Christmas is okay."
You intolerant hypocritical bitch.

That is all.
Being hypercritical much?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19277 on: December 26, 2012, 01:58:52 am »

I am three sheets to the wind, because jeagermeister is a christmas drink, it hjas a reindeer. And tghe thing that most pisses me off is that motherfuckers playing counter strike global offensive are noobs who cant shoot worth a fuck. I aM STill winning top place in somewhere around 8 out of 10 arms race matches. and they have the gall to vote me out for winning. bitch ass wimped out half assed gamers that cant do balls.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19278 on: December 26, 2012, 02:22:56 am »

I am three sheets to the wind, because jeagermeister is a christmas drink, it hjas a reindeer. And tghe thing that most pisses me off is that motherfuckers playing counter strike global offensive are noobs who cant shoot worth a fuck. I aM STill winning top place in somewhere around 8 out of 10 arms race matches. and they have the gall to vote me out for winning. bitch ass wimped out half assed gamers that cant do balls.
I... Erm...

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19279 on: December 26, 2012, 02:23:47 am »

I think you need to play some !!DRUNK FORTRESS!!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19280 on: December 26, 2012, 02:24:10 am »

Can't do balls indeed, sir.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19281 on: December 26, 2012, 02:35:38 am »

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19282 on: December 26, 2012, 06:04:04 am »

American gamers: If we lose, you're hacking.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #19283 on: December 26, 2012, 09:32:49 am »

American gamers: If we lose, you're hacking.
American Olympic Athletes, if we don't get gold, you're using performance enhancing drugs.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19284 on: December 26, 2012, 11:00:22 am »

Hey now, there's no need to make sweeping and baseless generalizations. I've lost plenty of games where my opponents didn't hack anything.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19285 on: December 26, 2012, 11:01:43 am »

to be fair, 80% percent of my hacker accusations are true :P
just maybe cause i know better

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19286 on: December 26, 2012, 11:06:31 am »

A bunch of my family keep calling me technophobic because I gave advice to not get a Windows 8 computer.
I don't hate it because it's new; I just think it's terrible!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #19287 on: December 26, 2012, 11:34:12 am »

So do I.

And I think Windows 8 is designed for tablet, or smartphone, or smart TV, or anything but a proper computer.

Speaking of computers, my good repair shop technicans certainly know how to bring customer back - By disabling each and every system scale backup feature. As if that's going to stop me.
[LANGUAGE_2:ENGLISH:HOPELESSLY_BROKEN]
Adept Lurker

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19288 on: December 26, 2012, 12:53:31 pm »

Eh, I don't think 8 is that bad.

Except, of course, that it continues to refuse to let me use my own acceleration curve for the mouse. Having to switch between a Mac (work), Windows (games), and Linux (productive activities at home) regularly, I need to deal with 3 different acceleration curves and it is fucking MADDENING.

I managed to gut my mac configs enough that it errors out instead of trying to give me an acceleration curve, flattening it (not optimal, but the best I can manage under the circumstances) and then I can flatten the Linux curve easy enough, leaving only windows as the frustratingly immutable odd man out.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19289 on: December 26, 2012, 01:20:59 pm »

Eh, I don't think 8 is that bad.

Except, of course, that it continues to refuse to let me use my own acceleration curve for the mouse. Having to switch between a Mac (work), Windows (games), and Linux (productive activities at home) regularly, I need to deal with 3 different acceleration curves and it is fucking MADDENING.

I managed to gut my mac configs enough that it errors out instead of trying to give me an acceleration curve, flattening it (not optimal, but the best I can manage under the circumstances) and then I can flatten the Linux curve easy enough, leaving only windows as the frustratingly immutable odd man out.

Might not help you on the mac, but there are a few mouse manufacturers that do on-the-fly DPI changes. Razer is one that I'm aware of.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 3345