Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1277 1278 [1279] 1280 1281 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700532 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: The Last RAEG Edition
« Reply #19170 on: December 21, 2012, 10:04:14 pm »

Turns out, my older sister is staying at our step-aunt's, meaning I put together that heavy-ass cot for nothing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19171 on: December 21, 2012, 10:33:20 pm »

My sister is being a baboon dick again.

Shf barges into my room in the midfle of happy fun time and demands, screaming that i help her with /SOMETHING/ so i ask what it is and she says /SOMETHING/ i say no fucking way because if she wants my help she should ask politely and describe the thing she needs help with and then she whines to mom and im like so angry that i cant even get on the floor and walk the dinosaur nor include proper punctation or anything and this stupid phone has noy caps lock and im about to pass out from asphyxiation because i forgot to breathe while doing this D:<<<<<
If she won't tell you what, you're right to tell her to get bent. 
Or, since it was happy fun time, you should tell her you need help with /SOMETHING/.

Eew.
Wait, does that mean "happy fun time" really is what I thought it was the first time I read it? What kind of person would go on to ask for your help after that?

I was meaning /that/ kinda happy fun time. As in walking the dinosaur, polishing the rifle. Etc. etc.

And i dont know? She's 8 and didnt know what i was doing?

Still quite annoying.
theres something disturbing about this text.

No incestious dinosaur walking involved.

Wait... your profile says you are female... so what rifle were you polishing?  ???

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19172 on: December 21, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »

Its complicated. Check a couple pages back in the happy thread for DrPoo's revelation.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19173 on: December 21, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »

"My eight year old sister walked in on me while I was having a wank-"

* Flying Dice leaves thread.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19174 on: December 21, 2012, 11:26:36 pm »

Its complicated. Check a couple pages back in the happy thread for DrPoo's revelation.

He's mentally female.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19175 on: December 21, 2012, 11:29:12 pm »

"My eight year old sister walked in on me while I was having a wank-"

* Flying Dice leaves thread.  :P

FD will be in his bunk.

My rage for today (and probably the rest of eternity): The Binding of Isaac. Everything about that game.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19176 on: December 22, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

Wait, she...
What?
I'm... pretty sure an 8-year old would realize...
I would have at that age, and my sister would have realized at that age...
I think.  Maybe not.  I am the youngest of my family, and have a penis.  Guess I'm probably not a good judge of what your sister would know at that age.

But... uh... things that made me rage today:
Mac is busted (still).
Forever alone (still).
Rabbit is dead (that one's a bit newer).

Alternatively, I'm trying to combat this negativity by growing a beard over the break.
We'll have to see how this turns out.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19177 on: December 22, 2012, 12:20:35 am »

In what way is said Mac busted? (As in, would it work fine if you just installed Win7/Linux on it instead?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19178 on: December 22, 2012, 12:23:10 am »

As in: It's an eMac with a busted motherboard.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19179 on: December 22, 2012, 12:26:26 am »

Alternatively, I'm trying to combat this negativity by growing a beard over the break.
We'll have to see how this turns out.
YEAH BUDDY. GROW THAT BEARD.

I'm going to be growing back my mutton chops this break, and perhaps a moustache alongside if that works out. If it's still a patchy, scraggly horror I'll just shave it off.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19180 on: December 22, 2012, 12:32:48 am »

I think I look better with facial hair, but it also annoys the crap out of me.  Plus marital tension, because my wife finds it abrasive and gets upset anytime it touches her.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19181 on: December 22, 2012, 12:52:40 am »

Minor internet rage.

Guild Wars 2 game devs felt an minigame achivement was too hard to get.  The minigame is a tower defense style game, you have 5 yaks loaded with gifts you need to protect from manufacturing toys.  It's a long minigame.

Originally to get the achievement you needed to have all 5 of the yaks survive.  It was doable with either a guild or tons of organization with a PUG but certainly didn't fit a more casual style of a minigame.  The GW2 devs changed it so only one needed to survive, still not really easy, but easier.  So they now give the achivement for just winning the minigame.  There was no special reward for finishing in either case.  The devs decided that the achivement should be the reward for a victory.

I agree with them, and this is coming from somebody who got the achievement before the change.   But sadly their forums are now all up in arms about the change.  Before the change one yak dying caused just about everyone to abandon the game, now you can actually play the game from start to finish without a guild.   Why are people such achievement elitists that they can's see a change for the better?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19182 on: December 22, 2012, 12:56:09 am »

Because nothing hurts worse than someone shrinking the size of your e-peen.

3. Run Resize Enable

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19183 on: December 22, 2012, 01:04:22 am »

Bah, most noticeable effect is 10 points towards you achievement point total, which is the only part visible in the whole achievement system to other players.  When the average player that doesn't really car about achievement grinding has 2500 achievement points, I don't think 10 points is going to matter all that much.

Oh well, that's my rage.  Sometimes I donno why I venture outside the Bay12 forums.   It's violent out there.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19184 on: December 22, 2012, 02:13:52 am »

Bah, most noticeable effect is 10 points towards you achievement point total, which is the only part visible in the whole achievement system to other players.  When the average player that doesn't really car about achievement grinding has 2500 achievement points, I don't think 10 points is going to matter all that much.

Oh well, that's my rage.  Sometimes I donno why I venture outside the Bay12 forums.   It's violent out there.

Every. Single. POINT.  :P

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1277 1278 [1279] 1280 1281 ... 3345