Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700168 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: It's For The Ladies Edition
« Reply #19155 on: December 20, 2012, 10:00:35 pm »

Younger kid is sick and throwing up.  Older kid just had a very large insulin shot and will need to be checked in a couple hours to make sure it doesn't bring him low, and is determined to go outside and play in the frozen slush in the dark by himself.  Wife was PMSing, sleep deprived, completely irrational, and throwing massive temper tantrums and random objects instead of coping with anything reasonably, before she laid down in bed and passed right out.

All this was happening just before I had to leave.  I'm now stuck at work wondering what the hell is going to happen at home tonight while I'm gone.  Nights like these, you should be able to call in and say "Life is happening", but you can't.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: The Last RAEG Edition
« Reply #19156 on: December 21, 2012, 10:46:20 am »

If you had a cool boss, they might let you get away with it.

Anyway, my rage of the week. First, my parents are demending that I make room for my older sister(the one who is *not* getting this netbook) to set up the hospital cot that they've been storing in my room for months, despite the fact that there's no fucking way I should have to share a room with my sister, again(last time, I had to share with both sisters for a stretch, until the older one got them both kicked out).

...So, I spent more than an hour cleaning stuff and setting up the cot, which is easily a two-man job, by myself. I almost got out of it, because she almost missed her flight. Almost...

And second... I think I forgot. But damn is this netbook hard to type on.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19157 on: December 21, 2012, 01:33:54 pm »

I start up PS2 to play a little bit, hop in a mossy and get frustrated that the devs decided that ESFs should be absolutely useless until you put certs in them. I crash it trying to shoot something, and crash. So i get in a sundie to follow the armor column and crash.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19158 on: December 21, 2012, 06:25:22 pm »

I just noticed this netbook has to USB ports, but they're so close together that I can't plug two thumb drives in at the same time. Or probably anything else, like a mouse.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19159 on: December 21, 2012, 06:29:54 pm »

I start up PS2 to play a little bit, hop in a mossy and get frustrated that the devs decided that ESFs should be absolutely useless until you put certs in them. I crash it trying to shoot something, and crash. So i get in a sundie to follow the armor column and crash.

That's actually really damned impressive. I take them off cliffs all the time. Heck, I've seen them flat on their sides before promptly flipping back over. Assuming you're talking about "flipped it and got instagibbed" and not "some asshole who doesn't know how to drive rammed me".

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19160 on: December 21, 2012, 06:35:42 pm »

I just noticed this netbook has to USB ports, but they're so close together that I can't plug two thumb drives in at the same time. Or probably anything else, like a mouse.
It probably can fit two usbs, if you have two plugs that don't much farther out than the plug.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19161 on: December 21, 2012, 06:36:46 pm »

It probably can fit two usbs, if you have two plugs that don't much farther out than the plug.
IOW like virtually no usb drive in existence.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19162 on: December 21, 2012, 06:45:37 pm »

Simple solution: USB extenders.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19163 on: December 21, 2012, 07:51:09 pm »

IIRC the 256 gb USB stick is no thicker than the port itself.

I may be wrong, I've only seen an image of it and at a bad angle at that. However, I have seen other sticks the same way.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: It's For The Ladies Edition
« Reply #19164 on: December 21, 2012, 08:42:26 pm »

My sister is being a baboon dick again.

Shf barges into my room in the midfle of happy fun time and demands, screaming that i help her with /SOMETHING/ so i ask what it is and she says /SOMETHING/ i say no fucking way because if she wants my help she should ask politely and describe the thing she needs help with and then she whines to mom and im like so angry that i cant even get on the floor and walk the dinosaur nor include proper punctation or anything and this stupid phone has noy caps lock and im about to pass out from asphyxiation because i forgot to breathe while doing this D:<<<<<
If she won't tell you what, you're right to tell her to get bent. 
Or, since it was happy fun time, you should tell her you need help with /SOMETHING/.

Eew.
Wait, does that mean "happy fun time" really is what I thought it was the first time I read it? What kind of person would go on to ask for your help after that?

I was meaning /that/ kinda happy fun time. As in walking the dinosaur, polishing the rifle. Etc. etc.

And i dont know? She's 8 and didnt know what i was doing?

Still quite annoying.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19165 on: December 21, 2012, 08:46:03 pm »

I thought you were talking about a teenage sister...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19166 on: December 21, 2012, 08:47:14 pm »

Shf barges into my room in the midfle of happy fun time and demands, screaming that i help her with /SOMETHING/ so i ask what it is and she says /SOMETHING/ i say no fucking way because if she wants my help she should ask politely and describe the thing she needs help with and then she whines to mom and im like so angry that i cant even get on the floor and walk the dinosaur nor include proper punctation or anything and this stupid phone has noy caps lock and im about to pass out from asphyxiation because i forgot to breathe while doing this D:<<<<<
Or, since it was happy fun time, you should tell her you need help with /SOMETHING/.

Eew.
Wait, does that mean "happy fun time" really is what I thought it was the first time I read it? What kind of person would go on to ask for your help after that?

I was meaning /that/ kinda happy fun time. As in walking the dinosaur, polishing the rifle. Etc. etc.

Still quite annoying.
theres something disturbing about this text.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19167 on: December 21, 2012, 08:49:37 pm »

Eew.

Still quite annoying.
theres something disturbing about this text.

No incestious dinosaur walking involved.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19168 on: December 21, 2012, 09:38:53 pm »

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19169 on: December 21, 2012, 09:39:33 pm »

HAHA! Mine is an eeevil laugh.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 3345