Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700422 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: It's For The Ladies Edition
« Reply #19140 on: December 19, 2012, 10:00:16 pm »

Yeah. BoI is... less than efficient in its current state. Flash and whatnot.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: It's For The Ladies Edition
« Reply #19141 on: December 20, 2012, 12:33:54 am »

Yeah. BoI is... less than efficient in its current state. Flash and whatnot.

I'm excited for Rebirth. But I'm more excited about completing BoI. Priorities, you know.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #19142 on: December 20, 2012, 01:30:33 am »

Analogies. Making arguments worse since forever.

That's my rage for the quarter.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19143 on: December 20, 2012, 06:49:07 am »

Our English teacher SPECIFICALLY said that there would be no recall questions on our exams.  She said that if we could at least remember the major themes of the things we read from the begining of the year then we shouldn't need to reread those pieces.  Cue questions about exact dates, acts, story arcs, characters, and so on.  That I had a hard time finding in the actual stories afterwards.  SHe also expected us to remember our vocab.  All 1,750 pieces of obscure words that people rarely use.  Both of these I wouldn't normally mind, but both of them fall under the category of recall.  Which she told us we didn't have to bother studying for.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19144 on: December 20, 2012, 07:13:46 am »

Sensationalism in media and politics pisses me off.  The way it distorts our culture's perspectives and priorities pisses me off.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19145 on: December 20, 2012, 07:52:27 am »

My sister is being a baboon dick again.

Shf barges into my room in the midfle of happy fun time and demands, screaming that i help her with /SOMETHING/ so i ask what it is and she says /SOMETHING/ i say no fucking way because if she wants my help she should ask politely and describe the thing she needs help with and then she whines to mom and im like so angry that i cant even get on the floor and walk the dinosaur nor include proper punctation or anything and this stupid phone has noy caps lock and im about to pass out from asphyxiation because i forgot to breathe while doing this D:<<<<<
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19146 on: December 20, 2012, 08:40:03 am »

Sensationalism in media and politics pisses me off.  The way it distorts our culture's perspectives and priorities pisses me off.
It's one of the reasons why I've switched to internet mediums; too many times do I now see information in British news that is so horribly misrepresented or else entirely ignored. They're not biased, they're just bad reporters >:|

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19147 on: December 20, 2012, 08:43:54 am »

It's one of the reasons why I've switched to internet mediums; too many times do I now see information in British news that is so horribly misrepresented or else entirely ignored. They're not biased, they're just bad reporters >:|

They're just reporting what sells, in the format that sells the most.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Machiavelli

• Bay Watcher
  • 強い白い
    • View Profile
« Reply #19148 on: December 20, 2012, 09:17:20 am »

Shf barges into my room in the midfle of happy fun time and demands, screaming that i help her with /SOMETHING/ so i ask what it is and she says /SOMETHING/ i say no fucking way because if she wants my help she should ask politely and describe the thing she needs help with and then she whines to mom and im like so angry that i cant even get on the floor and walk the dinosaur nor include proper punctation or anything and this stupid phone has noy caps lock and im about to pass out from asphyxiation because i forgot to breathe while doing this D:<<<<<
If she won't tell you what, you're right to tell her to get bent. 
Or, since it was happy fun time, you should tell her you need help with /SOMETHING/.
NKAWTG

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19149 on: December 20, 2012, 10:17:21 am »

Or, since it was happy fun time, you should tell her you need help with /SOMETHING/.

Eew.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19150 on: December 20, 2012, 01:25:20 pm »

My Kindle Fire and the way it does text entry. This is my first experience honestly with trying to type on a mobile device, and I was about ready to throw that shit through the window.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19151 on: December 20, 2012, 02:07:48 pm »

I feel you. Infact, I am typing on a tablet right now.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #19152 on: December 20, 2012, 06:32:01 pm »

I have so many questions, so many things to tell you. Yet if I said most of them, I'd seem like an asshole. So my only question is, why?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19153 on: December 20, 2012, 07:00:47 pm »

He said 'Walk the Dinosaur'. I approve of whatever the hell he was talking about.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19154 on: December 20, 2012, 09:08:38 pm »

Eew.
Wait, does that mean "happy fun time" really is what I thought it was the first time I read it? What kind of person would go on to ask for your help after that?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 3345