Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701044 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19110 on: December 18, 2012, 11:30:38 am »

If there is a window you need to go into for password recovery, keep it open during the entire process. I spent a long time trying to change my steam pass once because i didn't get i needed to leave the window open.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19111 on: December 18, 2012, 11:34:02 am »

If there is a window you need to go into for password recovery, keep it open during the entire process. I spent a long time trying to change my steam pass once because i didn't get i needed to leave the window open.

It doesn't seem to be anything like that, more just me being an idiot and putting in something stupid for my name.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19112 on: December 18, 2012, 03:43:23 pm »

Biology semester exam.  Our teacher had ten analogies on a hundred question test.  And I would of been fine with that if they werent so vauge.  I could justify ANY of the answers for at least three of them, and justified at least two on the rest.
Example- 5:Cell Cycle as 9: _________.  No context, no graphs, no tables.  Our choices were prophase, mitosis, meiosis, and G1. 
And another question asked what sort of bond shared two electrons.  Our choices were covalent, hydrogen bonding, polar, and non polar.  Rhere is absolutely nothing in our book about hydrogen bonding, so if thats the answer then I dont know how we were supposed to know that.

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19113 on: December 18, 2012, 03:46:23 pm »

Hydrogen can only handle 1 electron, so it can't be that one.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19114 on: December 18, 2012, 03:55:31 pm »

I lost out on an A in one class by one-tenth of a point! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

* MetalSlimeHunt undergoes nuclear fusion.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #19115 on: December 18, 2012, 03:59:35 pm »

Actually hydrogen bonding is probably the correct answer, though you might be able to get away with covalent bonds since hydrogen bonding is a special type of covalent bonds. (Some covalent bonds will share two electrons, but some only share one. Of the four answers only hydrogen bonding shares 2 electrons always.) And the thing with hydrogen is that while each one can only handle 1 electron at a time, since the lowest electron level can hold two electrons hydrogen atoms will "group up" and share their electrons so that each of them has a full lowest level. It's the reason why the most common form of hydrogen is H2.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19116 on: December 18, 2012, 04:00:50 pm »

That's why there bonds between 2 atoms, with 2 electrons (that are considered as one for each atom). H2O do exist.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19117 on: December 18, 2012, 05:39:53 pm »

I lost out on an A in one class by one-tenth of a point! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

* MetalSlimeHunt undergoes nuclear fusion.

This. This. FUCKING THIS.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Happy Zippo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19118 on: December 18, 2012, 10:27:02 pm »

The fact that when I typed "h" into google, it gave me wikipedia for hydrogen as the first hit. Google/wiki conspirators make me RAAAAAAGGE!

I need to relax with my DF homies, chilling in the dirt, making baby horses into righteous stallions, growing plants and shit, yeah, taking the stalk an inch at a time and what up.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19119 on: December 18, 2012, 10:29:55 pm »

wat
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19120 on: December 18, 2012, 11:19:32 pm »

It's all part of the conspiracy to turn H2O into H3.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Happy Zippo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19121 on: December 18, 2012, 11:23:20 pm »

In case your "wats" cite that I wasn't obvious enuff, google and wiki have been cluttering our google searches for too damn long!  >:(

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19122 on: December 18, 2012, 11:25:53 pm »

DAMN YOU, GOOGLE, CLUTTERING OUR GOOGLE SEARCHES!!!!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19123 on: December 19, 2012, 03:56:14 am »

Trim it, you silly penis dick duck goose.

But then people will give me weird looks in the changing room at the gym!

Wich reminds me, i have to go kickboxing today. I dont WANT to!
although getting used as a speed bag by a hot chick is heaven.

Also getting away with murder is eadier than getting away with trimming your crotch hairs.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #19124 on: December 19, 2012, 06:03:18 am »

The fact that when I typed "h" into google, it gave me wikipedia for hydrogen as the first hit. Google/wiki conspirators make me RAAAAAAGGE!
What? I tend to get annoyed when the first google result isn't a Wikipedia page.
I mean, what else would I look for on the internet >.>
Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 3345