Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701443 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19080 on: December 16, 2012, 04:31:17 am »

Vimes would be the unkillable veteran who uses only HE, thats for sure.
This is a blank sig.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19081 on: December 16, 2012, 04:33:03 am »

Ah, John Locke. You were the finest, straight shooting, levelest headed bastard I've ever seen. But you gave as good as you got, and your sacrifice will always be remembered.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19082 on: December 16, 2012, 04:33:40 am »

Detritus - Heavy Weapons Troll.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19083 on: December 16, 2012, 04:34:35 am »

100% chance to get mind controlled when armed with a bazooka.
This is a blank sig.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19084 on: December 16, 2012, 04:43:48 am »

I can imagine he'd be awful with aim, but it wouldn't matter what with the sheer blast radius of his weapons.
I also have no more references to give. I am pitifully starved of both Discworld and X-Com.
Sig! Onol

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19085 on: December 16, 2012, 06:51:00 pm »

So, crossposted from the sad thread, this little SOB's price tag. Everything about it is amazing, but even the cheapest is almost 300 euro. And that one isn't even very good.
Everything is so expensive in the scope of what I'm willing to spend.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19086 on: December 16, 2012, 07:53:15 pm »

EVERYTHING IS GODDAMN BROKEN! AAAAAARGH!!!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19087 on: December 17, 2012, 01:31:29 am »

I can imagine he'd be awful with aim, but it wouldn't matter what with the sheer blast radius of his weapons.
I also have no more references to give. I am pitifully starved of both Discworld and X-Com.

Do you have Steam? If you have Steam, I will gift you X-Com: TFTD. Because that game is the greatest, most sadistic piece of work to ever come out of that Magic Forge, Microprose.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19088 on: December 17, 2012, 01:39:04 am »

I raged at a newbie a few days ago because he didn't know the difference between yandere and yangire. I took a break from the forums and read web comics throughout the entire day every day for those days. I also slept for twelve to sixteen hours a night because of me still being sick.

Now the only thing I am raging at now is that I am unable to find good merchandise themed around one of my favorite anime characters outside of a mousepad, keychain and lighter. For fucks sake internet, C.C. has five breast-shaped mousepads and Hatsune Miku has over nine thousand throw pillows and messenger bags, but you can't sell me one single figure of Suiseiseki? Yes I'll get their crap too when I don't feel so embarassed about buying it but I don't think I want a Rozen Maiden lighter for $25 off of some Chinese website.

tl;dr first world problems laden with maximum autism

-edit for fail italics tag

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19089 on: December 17, 2012, 11:02:03 am »

Do you have Steam? If you have Steam, I will gift you X-Com: TFTD. Because that game is the greatest, most sadistic piece of work to ever come out of that Magic Forge, Microprose.
I'll PM you the name when I have time and remember it.
/hasn'tbeenonsteaminthreemonths
Sig! Onol

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19090 on: December 17, 2012, 04:55:50 pm »

Drawing again, and getting utterly pissed off at myself :/  I'm terrible at this stuff, ugh.

Also pissed at friends for trying to make me stop drawing so we can play crappy free MMOs together for several days on end.  I don't know how they can do it.  I simply can't play games all day like I used to without feeling like I wasted the whole day.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19091 on: December 17, 2012, 09:54:50 pm »

This video makes me rage at the American education system. Again.

Why must we teach my peers to be stupid? It's inane, and it's dragging our country down, very quickly.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19092 on: December 17, 2012, 10:02:44 pm »

Because it's easier to lower the bar than do things properly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19093 on: December 17, 2012, 10:50:18 pm »

Because it's easier to lower the bar than do things properly.
Also, expenses. Costs more to do more, so usually they don't.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19094 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:45 pm »

S'more than most things the classic problem of the people calling the shots having, well, little to no experience in a classroom. If you don't have a sympathetic (by which I mean actually listen to people who know wtf they're talking about) school board (or equivalent, for whatever your area is) and administrators (or the administrators' administrators :-\) you just... can't get shit done. Especially when they're basically poeing an educational equivalent of an example of dwarven nobility.

Fixing things is... somewhat problematic, especially when a lot of the folks along the lines are, well, democratically elected. When you've got some folks in the process politically capable (or sufficiently so) plenty of wheels start greasing and stuff gets done, but... the people who can do that are somewhat few and far between -- and worse, usually busy enough teaching.

Most teachers I've had the fortune to talk to don't really want to lower the bar. They want to teach the kids and help them out, but orders from on-high are shackling them to varying degrees. S'a depressing situation... ranted about it a lil'bit just recently in that education thread, I think. Sometimes I think we kinda' need to get politics and money out of the equation, as much as possible... but it's a multi-variant problem like a who-knows-what. Lots of facets to a large problem, many different ways to tweak to improve so folks seem to get paralyzed instead of just going, "Let's do 'em all, damnit."
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 3345