Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701423 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19065 on: December 15, 2012, 10:25:20 pm »

Saw a video of a certain ultra-right-wing pundit essentially blaming the First Amendment for the kindergarten shooting. I now have the strangest urge to shake a certain someone by the neck a few times...
Link pwease.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19066 on: December 15, 2012, 10:27:02 pm »

Saw a video of a certain ultra-right-wing pundit essentially blaming the First Amendment for the kindergarten shooting. I now have the strangest urge to shake a certain someone by the neck a few times...
Link pwease.
Here ya go.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19067 on: December 15, 2012, 10:28:04 pm »

I think suggesting that we encourage worship of the god of blood in schools is entirely inappropriate, judging from recent events.

I'm not offended or anything, just saying, someone might be.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19068 on: December 15, 2012, 10:32:54 pm »

2 Kings 2:24

The last thing we need is more of that in our schools.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19069 on: December 15, 2012, 10:41:47 pm »

Nothing that horrible.  More like I just rolled into the garage, saw about 80 horsefly-sized flies hanging out on the walls, and literally screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
Horseflies? I'm talking about swarms of speck sized hovering dots that swallow your ceilings up. I wish that was an exaggeration.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19070 on: December 15, 2012, 10:55:47 pm »

Nothing that horrible.  More like I just rolled into the garage, saw about 80 horsefly-sized flies hanging out on the walls, and literally screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
Horseflies? I'm talking about swarms of speck sized hovering dots that swallow your ceilings up. I wish that was an exaggeration.

That sounds pretty horrifying.  I'd be afraid of inhaling them.  Or them deciding to fly into my ears.  Had that happen to me once.  Was just walking along when suddenly "bbbbbbBBZZZZZZZZZffff..." and horrified panic as I felt it snuggle in.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:57:28 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19071 on: December 15, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »

That sounds pretty horrifying.  I'd be afraid of inhaling them.  Or them deciding to fly into my ears.  Had that happen to me once.  Was just walking along when suddenly "bbbbbbBBZZZZZZZZZffff..." and horrified panic as I felt it snuggle in.
The worst thing was they didn't act like flies at all. They didn't annoy you, they didn't make any sound. They just hovered in black clouds, moving as if suspended in water. Everything about it seemed so unnatural.

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19072 on: December 15, 2012, 11:43:05 pm »

Westboro!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19073 on: December 15, 2012, 11:44:40 pm »

I need to move overseas or something. Far, far away. I just really don't want to talk to them anymore. I used to think I had a good relationship with my parents. That was back when I had pretty much no self respect. Correlation?

Moving overseas is pretty neat. I'm doing that right now, and it appears that you can put up with people you see very rarely way more easily.

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19074 on: December 15, 2012, 11:57:51 pm »

Maybe you should have kept him as a pet. You could have tied a string around him and taken him for walks!

Seriously though, hate it when flies do that. :/ I am not a bed and breakfast for bugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19075 on: December 16, 2012, 12:04:02 am »

RRRRGH. Can't. Stop. Coughing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19076 on: December 16, 2012, 12:09:28 am »

I just lost an entire squad of X-Com's finest. The only survivor worth anything is my first and greatest solider, who likely only lived due to being up in medbay when the mission happened. Damn Thin Men. I'm just glad it was only a Council mission, so there were no other consequences.

It may not have been the best idea to play this game for the first time on Ironman Classic, but it is far too late to go back on that now. Give me all you've got, alliums!

(Seriously though, my original solider is incredible. He connects with 30% shots 70% of the time. Using an LMG.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19077 on: December 16, 2012, 12:12:34 am »

Just wait. You'll get attached, give him an ironic nickname, watch as he slays dozens of the alien invaders, and then he'll die heroically, outclassed but never giving in to panic.

GRANDÉ, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?!  :'(
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19078 on: December 16, 2012, 12:17:46 am »

He actually has very low Will for his rank, so he panics a good deal.

It just so happens that whenever the alliums make him panic, he kills the fuck out of one of them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19079 on: December 16, 2012, 04:28:32 am »

So he's essentially Rincewind?
I'm wondering how X-Com would go in Discworld now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 3345