Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702155 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19005 on: December 13, 2012, 09:17:47 am »

I'm still stuck in this stupid-ass sleep schedule. I'd stay up all day again if not for the fact that I need to drive to D&D later tonight, and driving while sleep-deprived is a big no-no. But then again it's too fracking bright outside for me to get any sleep, and I don't have any curtains or blinds installed yet, so I may not have any choice in the matter.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19006 on: December 13, 2012, 10:15:19 am »

My math Teacher. Best way to describe him is, I quote
I think math is when your math teacher rudely insults everyone in class and then proceeds to write cryptic gibberish on the board that no one can understand
These are his main features. Telling us we're simply pathetic if no one immediately raises their hand. "yes, learn to THINK instead of just repating everything like trained apes. Connect the Synapses, if that's possible" And his handwriting, is illegible. In a teacher, that is just BAD.

Hmm I think I like this math teacher! Infact trained apes is how I'd describe the majority of humanity, what a sensible person in my book.
But this is a New York Specialized High School, the best of the best in the City Public system. And he is telling everyone how damn superior he is.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19007 on: December 13, 2012, 10:16:16 am »

I don't think my 2 alarm clocks went off this morning.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19008 on: December 13, 2012, 10:43:00 am »

I start up my computer, put on my hea-

Then my headphones broke. For no apparant reason. The plastic connecting the top-part and the right ear just broke.
There goes a pair of 40 euro headphones. I should just have taken the ones my brother was using, they costed less and they still work. They are older than these. Why can't anyone ever make any durable, good-quality headphones.

There goes about 80% of gaming and video-watching i could do. Unless i can manage to get my brother's headphone and convince him to use his super-incomfortable-ear-thingies.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #19009 on: December 13, 2012, 04:16:23 pm »

My internet is so inconsistent. Sometimes I can stream 720p stuff perfectly, rarely I can get 1080p, and then sometimes I can't even do 480p. Right now I can't do 480.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19010 on: December 13, 2012, 04:20:40 pm »

That would be understandable if those were hard copies, but... yeah. Why do game vendors hate us Europeans so much?
My guess would be exorbitant European taxes used to pay for our neocommunist social welfare system.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #19011 on: December 13, 2012, 04:22:34 pm »

I don't think my 2 alarm clocks went off this morning.

I was in a deep sleep this morning. I had a dream that I was being compressed rather harshly, as if I bore a huge physical burden, and was being pulled to a train station. After arriving, I woke up.

It was 8:03 and I hadn't heard my alarm go off. It's entirely possible the weird dream was my body's attempt to wake me up in such a deep sleep after hearing the alarm. XD

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #19012 on: December 13, 2012, 05:14:07 pm »

That would be understandable if those were hard copies, but... yeah. Why do game vendors hate us Europeans so much?
My guess would be exorbitant European taxes used to pay for our neocommunist social welfare system.
Man, why don't you guys just go back to having giant empires? Europe back when it had multiple empires was MUCH more lively.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19013 on: December 13, 2012, 05:15:36 pm »

Man, why don't you guys just go back to having giant empires? Europe back when it had multiple empires was MUCH more lively.
Global economy, dude. Nowadays, starting a war might just get all your imports revoked, crippling your nation if you're unlucky.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #19014 on: December 13, 2012, 05:17:49 pm »

Global economy, dude. Nowadays, starting a war might just get all your imports revoked, crippling your nation if you're unlucky.
Damn global peace and prosperity, getting in the way of honor and glory.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #19015 on: December 13, 2012, 07:08:10 pm »

Yeah, we haven't gotten to massacre an indigenous population in years
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19016 on: December 13, 2012, 07:26:47 pm »

Damn global peace and prosperity, getting in the way of honor and glory.
So all we have to do is make every country go at war with everyone else?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #19017 on: December 13, 2012, 07:34:57 pm »

When will people understand honour is to defend your best friend against a dragon with a sword until he gets away and then you get eaten.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19018 on: December 13, 2012, 08:16:50 pm »

When will people understand honour is to defend your best friend against a dragon with a sword until he gets away and then you get eaten.
I thought that that was what you did with zombies? 
REAL honor is that stuff you get that increases the fire rate of your artillery.  Or whatever unit you're using. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Squanto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19019 on: December 13, 2012, 10:49:22 pm »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOGLE!!!! I DUN WANNA UPDATE MY FLASH PLAYER THE INSTANT AN UPDATE COMES OUT ALL DAY EVERDAY JUST BECAUSE IT INTERRUPTED MY YOUTUBE VIDYAS HALFWAY THROUGH!!!!

I felt like caps was necessary, since it has actually happened every single time I have used youtube since the new layout came out.
Probably no reason other than it giving them a larger B-peen.
The B is for Business.
Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 3345