Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702565 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #18975 on: December 12, 2012, 08:49:48 pm »

In New york, stopping Global warming has suddenly become a very important issue. Senators are introducing initiatives into congress, Initiaives are underway in all levels of gov't. Appearantly, hurricans remind politicians that MORE HEAT = VERY BAD.
Not rage-worthy at all. If something as small as Sandy got their attention, then once the really bad shit starts going down the country will take necessary steps for survival. Hopefully it just isn't too late by then.
I know, I was refering to the comments before. People talking about local politics and enviromental stuff.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #18976 on: December 12, 2012, 08:54:42 pm »

You changed Youtube again, Google! I'm not interested in your crappy channel recommendations, I don't have the time to go browsing channels! Your recommended videos bar on the front page was far superior!

Stop messing with something that's already broken a hundred times over! It's borked now! RAAAAAAAAEG.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18977 on: December 12, 2012, 08:55:04 pm »

What do you do if you want to feel pretty while playing pretend war with your overpriced ork figurines, though? What then?

Get a higher paying job?

Cry.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: December 12, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »

You changed Youtube again, Google! I'm not interested in your crappy channel recommendations, I don't have the time to go browsing channels! Your recommended videos bar on the front page was far superior!

Stop messing with something that's already broken a hundred times over! It's borked now! RAAAAAAAAEG.
Youtube is always borked, Gmail seems to have a monopoly on decent google page designers. (How else has it managed to look more or less the same and unbroken, while youtube has gone through successively worse designs?)
Except for the video page (mostly ok, though related videos seems to have been killed and replaced by an x-com rookie with no idea what to do besides point out what you've already watched) and my_subscriptions (not scaling to your screensize, instead leaving massive blankspace on the sides, otherwise still works exactly the same)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: December 12, 2012, 09:15:13 pm »

Yeah, I don't have any gripes with the new youtube layout except that the recommended videos thing sucks and there's no way I can find to get to other videos the same dude made without going through like three other pages.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18980 on: December 12, 2012, 09:15:35 pm »

They also have a feedback button on every single screen now. I used it to tell them to stop changing the fucking layout and fire their designers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18981 on: December 12, 2012, 09:20:59 pm »

They also have a feedback button on every single screen now. I used it to tell them to stop changing the fucking layout and fire their designers.
It is now my patriotic duty to use that button everytime I navigate to a new page. They shall learn the penance for their transgressions, oh yes.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: December 12, 2012, 09:24:17 pm »

It is now my patriotic duty to use that button everytime I navigate to a new page. They shall learn the penance for their transgressions, oh yes.
THIS UPDATE MADE THE VIDEO PLAYER NOT WORK! WHAT THE FUCK, GOOGLE?
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: December 12, 2012, 09:29:59 pm »

Update flash.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18984 on: December 12, 2012, 10:49:46 pm »

My math Teacher. Best way to describe him is, I quote
I think math is when your math teacher rudely insults everyone in class and then proceeds to write cryptic gibberish on the board that no one can understand
These are his main features. Telling us we're simply pathetic if no one immediately raises their hand. "yes, learn to THINK instead of just repating everything like trained apes. Connect the Synapses, if that's possible" And his handwriting, is illegible. In a teacher, that is just BAD.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18985 on: December 12, 2012, 10:50:42 pm »

Update flash.
turn on html5

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: December 12, 2012, 10:56:58 pm »

Funny, every time I try to use that feedback button my browser crashes. There's something moderately rage-worthy.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: December 12, 2012, 11:06:19 pm »

Update flash.
turn on html5
Sometimes that breaks it even more, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: December 12, 2012, 11:13:03 pm »

Update flash.
turn on html5
Sometimes that breaks it even more, though.
then you blame your browser for holding out :I

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: December 12, 2012, 11:38:38 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 3345