Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703000 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18915 on: December 11, 2012, 03:18:41 pm »

GAAAH! Some fucking companies took down minecraft style >.>
I am completely, one hundred percent okay with this.

You are ok with perjury? Psy owns the copyright on Gangnam style, and he isn't issuing takedown notices. That means someone is perjuring themselves.
Yes, if it's for something as meaningless and idiotic as a minecraft parody video.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18916 on: December 11, 2012, 03:20:26 pm »

You know, you can totally prosecute someone who issues a false takedown notice against you. Someone with money and a vengeful streak needs to do that so it can become big news and intimidate the takedown filers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #18917 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:35 pm »

I am completely, one hundred percent okay with this.

You are ok with perjury? Psy owns the copyright on Gangnam style, and he isn't issuing takedown notices. That means someone is perjuring themselves.
Yes, if it's for something as meaningless and idiotic as a minecraft parody video.

You guys are no fun. :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18918 on: December 11, 2012, 03:29:40 pm »

Can you be more specific?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18919 on: December 11, 2012, 03:36:49 pm »

He mentioned Sony, and another company I can't remember.
...Why do they get to do anything regarding gangam or minecraft?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18920 on: December 11, 2012, 03:43:12 pm »

Distribition of either Gagnam CD's or some mobile minecraft version?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18921 on: December 11, 2012, 03:58:38 pm »

I got back the big paper at the end of one of my classes and the only comment was basically "Interesting, but this didn't fulfill the assignment." So what do I get? A zero? An F? You don't just say that and not tell your student what shit grade they get.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18922 on: December 11, 2012, 04:01:09 pm »

I got back the big paper at the end of one of my classes and the only comment was basically "Interesting, but this didn't fulfill the assignment." So what do I get? A zero? An F? You don't just say that and not tell your student what shit grade they get.

Is there an online system where you can check individual assignment grades? If there isn't, I think you'd be justified in bugging the professor by email or in their office if they're still keeping hours.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18923 on: December 11, 2012, 04:33:49 pm »

He mentioned Sony, and another company I can't remember.
...Why do they get to do anything regarding gangam or minecraft?
They don't, but youtube is idiotic. If youtube was actually smarter about these things, false flags wouldn't actually effect anything.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18924 on: December 11, 2012, 04:38:28 pm »

Is there an online system where you can check individual assignment grades? If there isn't, I think you'd be justified in bugging the professor by email or in their office if they're still keeping hours.

There isn't. The problem is that I don't actually want to have to talk to the professor about it. He'll probably lecture me.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18925 on: December 11, 2012, 04:41:42 pm »

... would... would that be so bad? Especially if you, like. Found out what your grade was. And... y'know, there's a non-zero chance th'fellow will let you do something or other to offset the bits you didn't fulfill. It could happen. But if you don't go, you'll never know, yeah?

Thing I'm saying is that it might be a lecture. Dude's probably not going to put you in a full nelson and then pile drive you out the second floor window or something. You'll live, I'd think?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18926 on: December 11, 2012, 04:43:48 pm »

Yeah. At the very least you find out your grade and maybe get a hint as to what he wants from papers in case you end up taking him for another class. Though I wouldn't expect a shot at something to offset it this late in the semester.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18927 on: December 11, 2012, 04:47:05 pm »

Stop making sensible arguments. I just want to begrudgingly get a C in the class with no further effort since I've already turned everything in.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #18928 on: December 11, 2012, 09:10:34 pm »

Slept for 10 hours today.

Pros:  Sleep is healthy.  I probably needed it.
Cons:  I'm back at work now, and literally feel like I was just here 5 minutes ago.  The morale penalty leaves me feeling just as tired as if I'd slept 6 hours, and the amount of willpower it's going to take to work through that without getting in trouble is going to leave me feeling worse by the end of the day.

Remind me again why working class adults haven't risen up and overthrown this bullshit, to be replaced with a standard of life experience that's actually worth living?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18929 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:51 pm »

Slept for 10 hours today.

Pros:  Sleep is healthy.  I probably needed it.
Cons:  I'm back at work now, and literally feel like I was just here 5 minutes ago.  The morale penalty leaves me feeling just as tired as if I'd slept 6 hours, and the amount of willpower it's going to take to work through that without getting in trouble is going to leave me feeling worse by the end of the day.

Remind me again why working class adults haven't risen up and overthrown this bullshit, to be replaced with a standard of life experience that's actually worth living?

Because the Justice department has guns.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 3345