Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703314 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18885 on: December 10, 2012, 06:16:36 pm »

You probably wouldn't like me and my aversion to showering except when absolutely necessary.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18886 on: December 10, 2012, 07:03:33 pm »

Get over your silly aversion to bad smells?

Everybody poops, dude.

Clearly you missed out on a story greatorder linked in the WTF thread.
I skimmed it, and that's a different situation entirely :P
Kai is right here: that story was about a guy that had a breakdown and started shitting into bags.

But not exclusively into bags. Ovens and all sorts were there, too.

Sad part is, that's NOT the worst of it.

Two words: Shit. Lasagna.
Two more phrases: Trying to play a shit filled saxophone. Whilst wallowing in a tub filled with your own filth.
One more phrase: Trying to blow up your roommate with paint thinner that is in a toilet.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18887 on: December 10, 2012, 09:54:47 pm »

Everybody poops, dude.

Clearly you missed out on a story greatorder linked in the WTF thread.
I skimmed it, and that's a different situation entirely :P
Kai is right here: that story was about a guy that had a breakdown and started shitting into bags.

But not exclusively into bags. Ovens and all sorts were there, too.

Sad part is, that's NOT the worst of it.

Two words: Shit. Lasagna.
Two more phrases: Trying to play a shit filled saxophone. Whilst wallowing in a tub filled with your own filth.
One more phrase: Trying to blow up your roommate with paint thinner that is in a toilet.

I do not think "what the fuck" is a strong enough response.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18888 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:53 pm »

I think a more appropriate response would be, "Kill it with fire."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18889 on: December 10, 2012, 09:59:35 pm »

Actually what the sane guy was fearing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18890 on: December 10, 2012, 10:02:51 pm »

Well played, Sane People. Well played.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18891 on: December 10, 2012, 10:05:37 pm »

Well played, Sane People. Well played.
Indeed. Though I suspect the dude who wasn't batshit crazy was a little bit of a psychopath.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18892 on: December 10, 2012, 10:18:00 pm »

Everybody poops, dude.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18893 on: December 11, 2012, 05:41:21 am »

The problem is, everyone else's poop smells significantly worse than your own.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18894 on: December 11, 2012, 05:45:51 am »

Spoiler: Relevant (click to show/hide)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18895 on: December 11, 2012, 06:00:12 am »

I. FUCKING. HATE. CENTRELINK.

I was told I could receive more than my parents got for me on the Family Tax Benefit (about $80AUD/week) on Youth Allowance.

Something something they're using Mum's income from last year not this year (this year it's substantially lower) and as a result instead of being able to claim $160/fortnight I can claim $12/fortnight.

They've withdrawn FTB permanently for us too. So we're all of a sudden $80/week poorer. Thankyou, Centrelink. (This is after nearly two weeks of spending four hours in a line, or four-five hours online trying to get things sorted.)

I'm beyond furious.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18896 on: December 11, 2012, 09:07:28 am »

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/10/news/companies/hsbc-money-laundering/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I like how banks can basically do no wrong. If a private citizen were found guilty of money laundering for both Mexican Cartels AND terrorist organizations, they'd be stapled to the wall, beaten with sticks and then sentenced to 10,000 years in prison.

Instead, HSBC pays a hefty fine and gets to back to doing business as usual. Fucking bullshit. Maybe if someone actually got fucking criminally prosecuted for their behavior, it'd be an actual deterrent to doing it. What do they care though? It's just money, and they're obviously quite fucking good at making more of that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18897 on: December 11, 2012, 09:07:51 am »

I hate these Questions

Quote from: Example
See image A. Discuss the lightning and colors of the painting.
Attached image is in Black and white

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18898 on: December 11, 2012, 09:15:15 am »

Are smartphones allowed in the test or is this take-home? If you want extra marks, photograph the image, stick it into google's reverse image search, find original and comment on that.

Otherwise just write: "The use of colors in this painting was excellent. They certainly achieved the effect those colors are best known for. They were vibrant, and of the hue that the colors were. The artist managed to bring out the colors inherent in those colors".

Since this is art criticism, replace all the terms it used with the longest synonyms known to man, and try some irrelevant wanky name-dropping that cannot be proved or disproved. Say it was Kafka-esque.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:19:19 am by Reelya »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #18899 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:17 am »

That was weird. You edited that after I loaded that post, so when I quoted it there was suddenly extra text. I clicked 'back' and it was gone, quoted again and thetextwasdtilltherewtf.
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 3345