Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704817 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18675 on: December 04, 2012, 10:37:49 pm »

I would like to take a moment and point out that all shipping I've been involved with has been between consenting adults. Thank you.
I would like to point out that, as a example, I am only 16, and am therefore not an adult. Other people who are on this forum and have been shipped are also not adults.

Just keep in mind the library of shipping-based Hedonism is also illegal. Unless it is only matched up with under-age on under-age, but that'd be complicated.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18676 on: December 04, 2012, 10:40:47 pm »

16 is an adult for shipping purposes, just like 18 is an adult for killing purposes and 21 is an adult for drinking purposes.

Squanto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18677 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:25 pm »

TWOTHREE *****ING YEARS AND BLIZZARD STILL HASN'T UNLOCKED MY ACCOUNT.

It was hacked while I had no ongoing WoW subscritions and no other purchased games linked to the account, I recovered it in less than 15 minutes since I happened to be checking my email exaclty when the password confirmation came.  Of course, my account was still locked by the "Investigation team".  A year later, I decided that maybe I wanna try out the new expansion, so I open up that email and follow the instructions.  The instructions told me to file a ticket on battle.net.

I did.

So they send me a nice, big copy paste of the email I had recieved as the ticket response.

I explained that I HAD followed the instructions on the email and that it was still locked.

Only then did I learn that I would have to share every shred of personal information save my SSN with them in order to retrieve the account, or spend a purgatory in the tangled mess of 800 number support lines.  Needless to say, I will never buy nor use a Blizzard product again.  I only checked out of curiosity to see if they did actually do anything with my account (the only way for redemption), but why would an investigation team ever INVESTIGATE?  I mean, its only their sole purpose for existence, that means that its perfectly optional to completely ignore their single duty right?
Probably no reason other than it giving them a larger B-peen.
The B is for Business.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18678 on: December 04, 2012, 10:44:54 pm »

So he was suggesting that he had a library of dissertations about why MZ and Vorthon should be a couple, or a library of fictional accounts of their romance?

This is making me feel like an Internet neophyte.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18679 on: December 04, 2012, 10:46:11 pm »

a library of fictional accounts of their romance?
To be fair, he was suggesting that people had written fantasy about me with just about everyone. Because I am a lothario slut.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:16:29 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18680 on: December 04, 2012, 10:56:41 pm »

Welp, you guys have inspired me to make a thread.

* GlyphGryph shakes fist

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18681 on: December 05, 2012, 12:09:47 am »

Welp, you guys have inspired me to make a thread.

* GlyphGryph shakes fist

There needs to be an award for what you did.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18682 on: December 05, 2012, 02:29:25 am »

I'm not sure what my cat just did to my keyboard, but everything in my window seems to have disappeared. You know the top bar thing that shows the url and what tabs you have open? Gone. Of course it appears when I move my mouse near it, but this is rather disorienting.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18683 on: December 05, 2012, 02:31:46 am »

I'm not sure what my cat just did to my keyboard, but everything in my window seems to have disappeared. You know the top bar thing that shows the url and what tabs you have open? Gone. Of course it appears when I move my mouse near it, but this is rather disorienting.

F11

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18684 on: December 05, 2012, 02:32:17 am »

When in doubt, mash all the buttons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18685 on: December 05, 2012, 02:32:53 am »

F11
Ye are now as a computer god.
Sig! Onol

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18686 on: December 05, 2012, 03:03:09 am »

F11

If you could make Python 2.7 properly install in Windows under Cygwin, I'd be even more impressed. Guess what my rage is related to.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18687 on: December 05, 2012, 03:05:01 am »

F11

If you could make Python 2.7 properly install in Windows under Cygwin, I'd be even more impressed. Guess what my rage is related to.
Pickles! No wait, someone stabbed your eye out. You're being annoyed by Slenderman spambots? You've travelled back in time to Ancient Greece and you can;t get back? Hold on...
YOU'RE A POTATO.
Sig! Onol

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18688 on: December 05, 2012, 03:15:14 am »

F11

Sadly I am terrible at the linux. Only reason I have it at all is because some software at uni doesn't exist for windows :p

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18689 on: December 05, 2012, 03:41:43 am »

F11

Pickles! No wait, someone stabbed your eye out. You're being annoyed by Slenderman spambots? You've travelled back in time to Ancient Greece and you can;t get back? Hold on...
YOU'RE A POTATO.

How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO.
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 3345