Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705013 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18660 on: December 04, 2012, 09:48:36 pm »

o.O;; I have a section?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEG Like It's 1994! Edition
« Reply #18661 on: December 04, 2012, 09:50:38 pm »

No.

You have a sextion.

* Descan shoots self.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: December 04, 2012, 09:51:10 pm »

o.O;; I have a section?

* Hanslanda slides his glasses to the tip of his nose and stares over them at MZ

You're pansexual bro. You already pretty much qualified yourself for any possible ship under the sun.

I'm almost scared to think about how I could possibly fit into this library of debauched digital fiction. :P

You've... Only got two. Oddly enough, both of them are with MZ. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: December 04, 2012, 09:55:29 pm »

Whoa, waitaminutehere. He's gonna have to do the jail-bail-wait, IIRC. That's one line I don't cross.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: December 04, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »

Do I have any? Without kobolds?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: December 04, 2012, 09:57:52 pm »

Disclaimer: All ships with currently underaged Forumites are set an appropriate amount of years into the future. (That means you, Scelly.)

Do I have any? Without kobolds?

... You have ships with kobolds? o.O That's... That's sick man. What the fuck?

:P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
LANDLUBBERS AHOY
« Reply #18666 on: December 04, 2012, 09:58:04 pm »

Your Descan X Kai fiction will be in the mail soon!

I'm afraid that ship has sailed!

*rimshot*

On topic, I have 3 tests within 5 days, and then two pieces of coursework to do.  >:(

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: December 04, 2012, 10:02:21 pm »

Disclaimer: All ships with currently underaged Forumites are set an appropriate amount of years into the future. (That means you, Scelly.)
Please tell me that this isn't the one I think it is.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: December 04, 2012, 10:04:41 pm »

Please tell me that this isn't the one I think it is.

If you insist I lie to you, then I shall. It isn't the one you think it is. :P
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18669 on: December 04, 2012, 10:08:16 pm »

Those droids are over thataway.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18670 on: December 04, 2012, 10:15:22 pm »

Um.
Thats really all I've got to say here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18671 on: December 04, 2012, 10:23:06 pm »

Just for note, I really don't have a giant library of Bay12 Shipping. Seriously. I don't.

I just wish I did. :P
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: December 04, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »

I would like to take a moment and point out that all shipping I've been involved with has been between consenting adults. Thank you.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18673 on: December 04, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »

If I understand “shipping” correctly (from my brief Wikipedia run), a database would not make sense, as it would store no more than pairs of usernames, which could easily be made on the fly.

So of course you have no such litany of the ships.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: December 04, 2012, 10:31:20 pm »

Its a much better idea to check tvtropes than wikipedia on this, Fenrir. That would give you the explanation you're missing on why Han needed to specifically point that out.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 3345