Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700208 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #17280 on: October 27, 2012, 09:47:12 pm »

Not even the whole "power corrupts" shtick. Just think about an ordinary human being and their emotions if they were backed with the power to destroy stars with a misplaced thought. You break up with the wrong person and bam! supernova.
The easy way around that would be to just find someone who does nothing with said power.

Peace is restored to the universe.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17281 on: October 27, 2012, 09:48:38 pm »

Not even the whole "power corrupts" shtick. Just think about an ordinary human being and their emotions if they were backed with the power to destroy stars with a misplaced thought. You break up with the wrong person and bam! supernova.
The easy way around that would be to just find someone who does nothing with said power.

Or you could give the power back to the King Of All Cosmos, you theiving bastards.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: October 27, 2012, 09:49:54 pm »

Or you could give the power back to the King Of All Cosmos, you theiving bastards.
Give it to meeeee.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:56:57 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17283 on: October 27, 2012, 09:50:51 pm »

As a human I am incapable of giving up power. So no, you dirty space tentacle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #17284 on: October 27, 2012, 09:51:22 pm »

Innit that fellow taking a nap? Critter doesn't need th'power iffin' it's gonna' be dozin', does it? Blighter can spare a bit 'till it bothers to wake up, yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: October 27, 2012, 09:52:42 pm »

Fine then! I'll do it, ya pansies.
*spikes King of All Cosmos' drink*
*injects power mixed with drug cocktail*
*goodjob*
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: October 27, 2012, 10:03:05 pm »

As a human I am incapable of giving up power. So no, you dirty space tentacle.
Give me immortality with nigh-infinite power and I'll use it to troll mortals and consume every bit of entertainment media that has ever and will ever exist. And occasionally pump a bunch of energy and matter into the universe to work against entropic decay.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: October 27, 2012, 10:20:49 pm »

If you guys don't want it, I'll take it. I can always facepunch harder.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17288 on: October 27, 2012, 10:22:59 pm »

Too late; I gave it back to the owner with some magical drugs.
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: October 27, 2012, 10:23:12 pm »

We don't need you pushing galaxies around whenever you raise your hand, MZ.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17290 on: October 27, 2012, 10:24:50 pm »

You guys are no fun.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17291 on: October 27, 2012, 10:37:24 pm »

Got in an argument with a friend about suicide. I explained a bunch of things, argue argue argue. Then I felt like watching the Four Corners show. Hadn't seen it before.

Feeling furious that people can be treated so poorly. I knew the Paige girl in this... she went to my highschool. I knew Rowan Membrey too. I'd met him a few times.

Raging so hard atm.

There's No 3G in Heaven

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17292 on: October 27, 2012, 10:48:07 pm »

I wouldn't say I raged, but I cussed out two of my roommates and insulted their religion some hours ago just because they wanted to know how to use the thermostat and I was mishearing things due to caffeine withdrawals. So I bought them each two liters of Dr. Dynamite and bought myself two liters as well.

I'm also a little miffed at the whole bit where food is so damn expensive. Don't even get me started on the rice; it may be cheap but I am unable to cook rice to save my life. I always burn it or I don't cook it enough or I forget the stuff that I like with it - canned pasta with meat and tomato sauce, corned beef and hash, shredded cheddar, and/or a mild curry sauce with potatoes, onions, carrots and ground beef.

Food was so much cheaper before I moved. Safeway really isn't that cheap at all, even with the club card and the Justforu rewards. I want some damn curry and rice...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17293 on: October 27, 2012, 10:53:54 pm »

I wouldn't say I raged, but I cussed out two of my roommates and insulted their religion some hours ago just because they wanted to know how to use the thermostat and I was mishearing things due to caffeine withdrawals. So I bought them each two liters of Dr. Dynamite and bought myself two liters as well.

I'm also a little miffed at the whole bit where food is so damn expensive. Don't even get me started on the rice; it may be cheap but I am unable to cook rice to save my life. I always burn it or I don't cook it enough or I forget the stuff that I like with it - canned pasta with meat and tomato sauce, corned beef and hash, shredded cheddar, and/or a mild curry sauce with potatoes, onions, carrots and ground beef.

Food was so much cheaper before I moved. Safeway really isn't that cheap at all, even with the club card and the Justforu rewards. I want some damn curry and rice...
Come on man! You are not allowed to rage at them if you become like they are. You must maintain yourself! It's hard, but if you don't you are no better then they are. Focus on who you are. Realize that you don't do these things.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17294 on: October 27, 2012, 11:11:15 pm »

Come on man! You are not allowed to rage at them if you become like they are. You must maintain yourself! It's hard, but if you don't you are no better then they are. Focus on who you are. Realize that you don't do these things.
You're confusing me. I must need more caffeine.
Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 3345