Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700953 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #17250 on: October 27, 2012, 08:37:08 pm »

... I'd go with neutral. Anger's depressing, tiring, and usually counterproductive and depression's depressing (tiring, and rarely particularly useful), so... yeah. If y'can't go with a positive, go with a not-negative. Ambivalent is kinda' groovy, honestly. S'fairly easy to get from that to chill.

Yeah, I was angry yesterday and it just burned me out and put me into depressed.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17251 on: October 27, 2012, 08:37:18 pm »

I can't decide if I'm angry, depressed or neutral tonight.
Be angry. Being angry is fun, depressing is no good, neutral is boring.
But neutrality affords clarity.
Reflect on your inner conflicts and peace, or better yet - your world outlooks Hans.
Don't listen to Misko, he's basically the guy on the right.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17252 on: October 27, 2012, 08:38:03 pm »

And Frumple is the ear in the middle?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17253 on: October 27, 2012, 08:39:14 pm »

I'd be the thing above his head.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17254 on: October 27, 2012, 08:41:11 pm »

... I'd go with neutral. Anger's depressing, tiring, and usually counterproductive and depression's depressing (tiring, and rarely particularly useful), so... yeah. If y'can't go with a positive, go with a not-negative. Ambivalent is kinda' groovy, honestly. S'fairly easy to get from that to chill.

Yeah, I was angry yesterday and it just burned me out and put me into depressed.
Wrong kind of angry. Be angry, and DO something about it! Get fired up about it! Go stop being taken advantage of! GO PUNCH YOUR PROBLEMS TILL YHEY WHINE FOR THEIR MOMMAS!!!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17255 on: October 27, 2012, 08:43:20 pm »

Wrong kind of angry. Be angry, and DO something about it! Get fired up about it! Go stop being taken advantage of! GO PUNCH YOUR PROBLEMS TILL YHEY WHINE FOR THEIR MOMMAS!!!
It's only worth getting angry if it's the kind of angey that will destroy at least three people's lives.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17256 on: October 27, 2012, 08:44:40 pm »

It's only worth getting angry if it's the kind of angey that will destroy at least three people's lives.

I've done that before. It just made me even more depressed. I'll just coast for now.
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17257 on: October 27, 2012, 08:45:47 pm »

What is it with star gods and advice? It's always with the killing and the sacrificing, never do you ask Mr. -50 san for advice and he says; "Oh go for a walk by the river, it's really calming," noooooo, he says you should see what happens when you explode with rage and destruction...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17258 on: October 27, 2012, 08:46:36 pm »

What is it with star gods and advice? It's always with the killing and the sacrificing, never do you ask Mr. -50 san for advice and he says; "Oh go for a walk by the river, it's really calming," noooooo, he says you should see what happens when you explode with rage and destruction...

For some reason, I just thought of Old Man Henderson and Jimmy smoking a page from the Necronomicon as a huge blunt.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17259 on: October 27, 2012, 08:48:34 pm »

Look, why are you feeling bad? It'll make it wasier to make a reccomendation.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17260 on: October 27, 2012, 08:52:03 pm »

Just general malaise. I was real depressed yesterday. I suspect I'm bipolar or something, but I haven't seen a mental health professional so I'm not sure.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17261 on: October 27, 2012, 08:53:44 pm »

For some reason, I just thought of Old Man Henderson and Jimmy smoking a page from the Necronomicon as a huge blunt.
Heh. Note that Misko isn't an Eldritch abomination, just what will happen if 'Murrica gets sufficiently advanced technology. My advice is to not get angry unless you intend to kill.
Sig! Onol

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17262 on: October 27, 2012, 08:55:14 pm »

See what neutrality can give you? That creativity doesn't come from RAEG.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17263 on: October 27, 2012, 08:57:30 pm »

See what neutrality can give you? That creativity doesn't come from RAEG.

And then how Henderson won Call of Cthulhu. :)

"Hasturhasturhastur! I detonate the C4!"
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17264 on: October 27, 2012, 08:59:40 pm »

Just general malaise. I was real depressed yesterday. I suspect I'm bipolar or something, but I haven't seen a mental health professional so I'm not sure.
Ahh, bipolarity. What happens when, instead of gaining energy from day, and losing at night to recharge, You burn through all of it at once, in a loogn session that streches across days and nights, till you are left utterly drained for even longer to recharge.

Heh. Note that Misko isn't an Eldritch abomination, just what will happen if 'Murrica gets sufficiently advanced technology. My advice is to not get angry unless you intend to kill.
Yeah, for now I'm just evils.
Pages: 1 ... 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 ... 3345