Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699990 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #16980 on: October 20, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

Personally, I like that feeling where you've cleaned so well you've obliterated that top, dead layer of skin. Really increases the tactile sense.
Because you like disease? Sexy disease.
Oh, wow. Cracked.com. Well, I for one am convinced. Why don't you tell me about something else that I think but actually is something else.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16981 on: October 20, 2012, 11:24:40 pm »

Personally, I like that feeling where you've cleaned so well you've obliterated that top, dead layer of skin. Really increases the tactile sense.
Oh, wow. Cracked.com. Well, I for one am convinced. Why don't you tell me about something else that I think but actually is something else.

Sir, the sarcasm is off the scale!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16982 on: October 20, 2012, 11:25:47 pm »

If you want I can spam other references until you go mad and I get banned, but lets avoid that shall we?

I know my years of schooling in Bibliography-based diplomacy and manipulation would come in handy.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16983 on: October 20, 2012, 11:54:20 pm »

You are a cruel person, misko. I *just* escaped from that site.

Cracked, TvTropes, and Wikipedia should implement some form of security to wake people from the trances they go into when they visit those sites.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16984 on: October 20, 2012, 11:56:38 pm »

You are a cruel person, misko. I *just* escaped from that site.

Cracked, TvTropes, and Wikipedia should implement some form of security to wake people from the trances they go into when they visit those sites.

Every two hours, a little inescapable pop-up that says, "Go outside damn it. Right now. This pop-up will stay for the next one hour. If you touch the mouse, the timer restarts."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16985 on: October 21, 2012, 12:10:07 am »

Wikipedia actually had a message for the three hour mark, but I don't know if its still there or not. I've read so much of Wikipedia it generally doesn't trap me for more than an hour anymore.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16986 on: October 21, 2012, 12:12:40 am »

Oh wow. Out of those, the only things I'm doing wrong according to them are sitting on backed chairs, and sleeping 8 hours a day. (I skipped the birth giving one)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #16987 on: October 21, 2012, 12:39:38 am »

Ha! Now I have actual (sorta'.) confirmation that chairs are of the devil and lounging is the best of things. 135 degree lounge and feet on the floor? Hell yes I can do that. That's comfy. Chairs, though. Chairs hurt. Bugger those. Folks fond of chairs better hope I never get executive control of their work area, because everything'd be replaced with chaises or somethin'.

Chest breathing doesn't work. I get lightheaded. Not enough air :-\

Rest, no comment :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16988 on: October 21, 2012, 01:22:23 am »

Yeah, I was like...

Pooping? Already squat.
Bathing? I never scrub myself raw.
Breathing? I use my belly unless I overate.
Sleeping? Let's not go there >_>
Having babies? I'm a guy.
Brushing teeth? Who the hell does it after every meal?
Sitting? Slouch FTW.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16989 on: October 21, 2012, 01:24:33 am »

Yeah, I was like...

Pooping? Already squat.
Bathing? I never scrub myself raw.
Breathing? I use my belly unless I overate.
Sleeping? Let's not go there >_>
Having babies? I'm a guy.
Brushing teeth? Who the hell does it after every meal?
Sitting? Slouch FTW.
Everything but the sleeping. I need to try that. Would work with my schedule of constant all consuming procrastination.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16990 on: October 21, 2012, 07:04:08 am »

Great, this babylon search browser hijacker wont go away.
Superantispyware didn't work and i cant find any clear instructions on how to remove it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16991 on: October 21, 2012, 07:06:23 am »

Back everything up onto a portable hard drive, wipe your computer and then re-install everything?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16992 on: October 21, 2012, 08:24:02 am »

Thats a bit drastic.
I could however try re-installing chrome, as that's what he uses. But hey, not really my problem and i dont feel like investing too much time into this.

Superantimalware found some registry keys tough, so mayby i could track it down via that.
(oh, and i dont think we have a portable harddrive. We dont even have backups. Wich is kinda stupid now i think about it)

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16993 on: October 21, 2012, 08:25:23 am »

Great, this babylon search browser hijacker wont go away.
Superantispyware didn't work and i cant find any clear instructions on how to remove it.
Safe Mode, kill the registry keys?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16994 on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:20 am »

I think i'm going to check if it runs on boot first. Superantispyware found some registry keys, and supposedly removed them, but after reboot it simply came back.
Ran it again, it found one more registry key, and i'm removing that again.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 08:41:43 am by miauw62 »

Pages: 1 ... 1131 1132 [1133] 1134 1135 ... 3345