Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700941 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #16935 on: October 20, 2012, 12:32:46 am »

Me too. I sure love me that bacon. And pepperoni. Okay, basically all dead animal flesh is delicious to me.
Actually, all flesh is delicious to me, but I don't want to be ostracized, so I'm no cannibal.
This. Flesh, Flesh. I love earing the Flesh. The Grand-father has alerted me that human flesh tastes like pork.

Sweet pork. But I think we're slightly poisonous too. Especially the brain. You get prions from eating human brains.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16936 on: October 20, 2012, 12:32:54 am »

I try not to eat beef because of how big a carbon footprint it has.

But oh god it's delicious... ._.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16937 on: October 20, 2012, 12:34:17 am »

Me too. I sure love me that bacon. And pepperoni. Okay, basically all dead animal flesh is delicious to me.
Actually, all flesh is delicious to me, but I don't want to be ostracized, so I'm no cannibal.
Hey now, don't lie about who you are to try and gain acceptance. Be proud of your cannibalism.
Nonono, I'd probably be arrested for being cannibalistic, but I'm not on a quest to kill you all! I'd just eat the flesh of dead relatives that was made into a soup or steak or whatever. Should we start a cannibal's rights group now? :P
Hans, I'd not eat the brains. I'm not George Romero, or worse, EA.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16938 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:45 am »

Hey now, don't lie about who you are to try and gain acceptance. Be proud of your cannibalism.
Nonono, I'd probably be arrested for being cannibalistic, but I'm not on a quest to kill you all! I'd just eat the flesh of dead relatives that was made into a soup or steak or whatever. Should we start a cannibal's rights group now? :P

No, I think most of human flesh is somewhat poisonous, because we eat such fucked up food compared to animals. I recall hearing that somewhere, but I could be wrong.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16939 on: October 20, 2012, 12:37:50 am »

No, I think most of human flesh is somewhat poisonous, because we eat such fucked up food compared to animals. I recall hearing that somewhere, but I could be wrong.
Hypothetically I'd then suggest farming clean human meat, but since that'd get me banned, I won't. My relatives are pretty healthy.
Sig! Onol

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16940 on: October 20, 2012, 12:38:30 am »

It's hardly economical, due to entropy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16941 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:41 am »

It's hardly economical, due to entropy.
You called?
But seriously, huh?
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16942 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:53 am »

If I recall, the only we to be infected with prions was consumption of a living being infected with it. The initial spread was due to canabilism rituals of a tribe somewhere, and the fact that cows are sometimes fed other cows that died. Its Mad-Cow Disease man.

Besides, as long as you don't eat the liver of a carnivore its fine. Livers are poisonous.

Seems like a important issue to the Cannabilism Rights Group.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #16943 on: October 20, 2012, 12:40:22 am »

Don't remember where entropy falls in there, but farming apex predators in general is pretty poor agriculture. Humans in general have too high of an energy intake to be economical to farm, I think.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16944 on: October 20, 2012, 12:40:42 am »

If I recall, the only we to be infected with prions was consumption of a living being infected with it. The initial spread was due to canabilism rituals of a tribe somewhere, and the fact that cows are sometimes fed other cows that died. Its Mad-Cow Disease man.

Besides, as long as you don't eat the liver of a carnivore its fine. Livers are poisonous.

Seems like a important issue to the Cannabilism Rights Group.
I don't drink alcohol anyway, so no liver.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16945 on: October 20, 2012, 12:41:56 am »

Don't remember where entropy falls in there, but farming apex predators in general is pretty poor agriculture. Humans in general have too high of an energy intake to be economical to farm, I think.

Yeah. Like that old food web stuff. We'd honestly be better off farming maggots, but no one wants to eat maggots.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16946 on: October 20, 2012, 12:43:32 am »

Yeah. Like that old food web stuff. We'd honestly be better off farming maggots, but no one wants to eat maggots.
Meh, they're more of a garnish.
Sig! Onol

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16947 on: October 20, 2012, 12:44:32 am »

Plankton! Most economical thing to farm, iirc, not in the least because there's lots of sea that no one's using.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16948 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:52 am »

Actually, chickens make a lot of sense now. They're small scavengers, so I can see why they make good food.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16949 on: October 20, 2012, 12:46:34 am »

Actually, chickens make a lot of sense now. They're small scavengers, so I can see why they make good food.
Why not go back on the evolutionary trail and eat velociraptors?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 3345