Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692676 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #16170 on: October 06, 2012, 09:27:24 pm »

that's probably how I'd have taken it, in your position.
That was exactly it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16171 on: October 06, 2012, 09:30:58 pm »

whilst we're on the subject of LGBT, last night, when I'd reached the point of being so tired I was being irrational, I accidentally convinced myself I was gay.
I think I kind of know what you're talking about. DOubting your own sanity? Went a little something like:
"Woah, I almost forgot [embarassing event here] happened. Almost like I managed to make myself forget. Like that could work with anything. Like right now if I'm mentally retarded and in denial. Or maybe I'm secretly gay? How would I know... I could be so far in denial, even I don't know it. And then this self doubt, is that a sign for or against? I guess that I question it kind of invalidates that, but what if I only thought of it in the first place so that I could dismiss it with that logic and be able to better deceive myself. How do I decide!?". And then spend about a week worrying about it before forgetting that it ever happened.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16172 on: October 06, 2012, 09:37:10 pm »

...Did he actually say that?
Yes. With the memetic intonation.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16173 on: October 06, 2012, 09:48:41 pm »

...Did he actually say that?
Yes. With the memetic intonation.
That is amazingly awesome.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16174 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:07 pm »

whilst we're on the subject of LGBT, last night, when I'd reached the point of being so tired I was being irrational, I accidentally convinced myself I was gay.
I think I kind of know what you're talking about. DOubting your own sanity? Went a little something like:
"Woah, I almost forgot [embarassing event here] happened. Almost like I managed to make myself forget. Like that could work with anything. Like right now if I'm mentally retarded and in denial. Or maybe I'm secretly gay? How would I know... I could be so far in denial, even I don't know it. And then this self doubt, is that a sign for or against? I guess that I question it kind of invalidates that, but what if I only thought of it in the first place so that I could dismiss it with that logic and be able to better deceive myself. How do I decide!?". And then spend about a week worrying about it before forgetting that it ever happened.

I've kinda been in a self-doubting stage recently. I suspect it's entirely possible that I am, but have a stronger attraction toward women. Or perhaps I'm less bisexual and more biromantic, because while the thought of sex with another male kinda weirds me out, the thought of cuddling and other romantic type stuff doesn't.

Or maybe my libido has taken over all of my brain meats to scream at me "YOU NEED TO LOSE THAT FUCKING VIRGINITY" so I contemplate any sort of relationship.

or maybe it's because it's been over a year since I had affectionate contact with anyone
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16175 on: October 06, 2012, 10:45:26 pm »

I've kinda been in a self-doubting stage recently. I suspect it's entirely possible that I am, but have a stronger attraction toward women. Or perhaps I'm less bisexual and more biromantic, because while the thought of sex with another male kinda weirds me out, the thought of cuddling and other romantic type stuff doesn't.

Or maybe my libido has taken over all of my brain meats to scream at me "YOU NEED TO LOSE THAT FUCKING VIRGINITY" so I contemplate any sort of relationship.

or maybe it's because it's been over a year since I had affectionate contact with anyone

Hi. :) I'm heterosexual, through and through. I've also had doubts before about my sexuality, but it came down to this for me, "When I'm sexually interested, do I think about boys or girls?" The answer was girls, so I just trusted that. I haven't been in any sort of physical relationship in over two years now, so I can understand how you feel there. It's not fun. I miss cuddles.
I'd go so far as to say I'd cuddle with a guy if he was... Suitably my type, but for a guy, that's an exceptionally narrow, tricky range. And there wouldn't be anything beyond cuddles. As now several have told me, sexuality is a sliding scale. The kinsey scale shows it pretty well actually. Most of all, don't worry about labeling yourself. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16176 on: October 06, 2012, 10:49:21 pm »

I agree with most of that, but the Kinsey scale is incomplete. There needs to be another axis, which measures desire or libido.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16177 on: October 06, 2012, 11:04:24 pm »

My preferred scale measures each individually. So you might be 70% hetero, 50% homo.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16178 on: October 06, 2012, 11:06:24 pm »

My preffered scale measures 0-3 attraction to men and women separately, with 0 being no attraction, 1 being only mild, 2 being normal, and 3 being massive nosebleeds.

So asexual is 0,0

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #16179 on: October 06, 2012, 11:07:17 pm »

And under Kinsley, I am X, as in "Does not fit".

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16180 on: October 06, 2012, 11:07:35 pm »

I agree with most of that, but the Kinsey scale is incomplete. There needs to be another axis, which measures desire or libido.

I agree with this. But my desire and libido are a bit different it seems. If you go by my libido... Well, let's not talk about that. But my actual desire is quite low.

My preferred scale measures each individually. So you might be 70% hetero, 50% homo.

So I'm 100% hetero and 7% homo?

My preffered scale measures 0-3 attraction to men and women separately, with 0 being no attraction, 1 being only mild, 2 being normal, and 3 being massive nosebleeds.

So asexual is 0,0

So... Many... Ninjas...

I'd probably be a 3,.5 to 1. Then again, you're scale doesn't mesh well with me. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16181 on: October 06, 2012, 11:09:07 pm »

I'm a....3,3,3 on Japa's scale?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16182 on: October 06, 2012, 11:10:17 pm »

I'm a....3,3,3 on Japa's scale?

No, you're just a 3
He's fucking with us.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16183 on: October 06, 2012, 11:10:43 pm »

Aren't all those 2-axis scales equivalent?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16184 on: October 06, 2012, 11:13:20 pm »

Aren't all those 2-axis scales equivalent?
Mine is neutral of your own gender.
Pages: 1 ... 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 ... 3345