Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701893 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Porkalypse Edition
« Reply #15690 on: September 29, 2012, 07:57:05 pm »

Hey, it means more for you. Take that for what it is.

I can actually stand sour cream and onion potato chips but that's like, it. Every other application of onion I've tried (which is many and varied, because onions are in goddamn everything and I don't always notice before biting into it) has been a net loss both for the meal itself and my mouth afterwards (freaking lingering aftertaste!). Shit's both vile and potent. Doesn't take much to ruin something.

I'm kinda' leery about a lot of foods but onion's the culinary equivalent of a rage button. Outside the chips, I've never had any that didn't taste terrible to me -- including ones that were raved about by onion aficionados, so it's not just a matter of consistently hitting low quality. Nasty junk.

Onion powder's not that bad, basically. It's just the actual minced onions, because you bite into those and the taste gets concentrated. They're like little depth charges of vileness sunk into my meals. Blergh.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:00:30 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15691 on: September 29, 2012, 08:02:49 pm »

I eat chunks of onion raw, so take that for what you will.
As far as I'm concerned, it is pretty much a version of garlic that works with even less other things; you can add it to anything else and it tastes better (unless it's those rubbish boiled ones you get at burger stands, those suck).
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15692 on: September 29, 2012, 10:45:09 pm »

Everything can be made better with onion and green bell pepper. It helps that green pepper gives you absolutely bizarre dreams.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15693 on: September 30, 2012, 12:35:42 am »

Oh my gosh I loves dem onions.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15694 on: September 30, 2012, 12:41:54 am »

Blurgh. More for you guys.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #15695 on: September 30, 2012, 03:07:56 am »

Raw leeks chopped also tends to make things better, and so does a dash of sesame seeds.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15696 on: September 30, 2012, 03:13:08 am »

Springs onions flash fried in seasame oil with soy and some fresh chilli. OMNOMNOMNOM.
This is a blank sig.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15697 on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:21 am »

Blurgh. More for you guys.

@Making myself a not-so-easy-target, i have a slight feeling that i'm the second easiest target, and the first one stopped giving a fuck.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 04:16:21 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15698 on: September 30, 2012, 04:01:11 am »

Ahem.

Just to clarify, I like this. I no rage from this, I making commentary on
Some people like the angry variety.

I forgot how awesome angry kid animations were xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15699 on: September 30, 2012, 04:11:44 am »

So, my mother tells me to have my stuff ready to go to the laundromat by 1PM. Then at 1PM she tells me "Whoops, I forgot I had stuff to do, let's go tomorrow". I had stuff I needed to do tomorrow.

And then, on the way here, some random fucktards yelling insults at me from their cheap-ass minivan. That wasn't so bad, it's when they decided come back for a second pass. They had better hope I don't find that minivan parked somewhere.

I used to get shit like that multiple times a day from different sets of people screaming "YOU FUCKIN RANGA C***" or variations thereof.

And people wonder why I hate them.

I was picked on in school until the time I nearly bit a person's throat out. Then people tended to leave me alone.

That's fucked. Holy shit. In all the years of being picked on and picked on, the worst time I snapped I broke a guy's hand and dislocated another one's shoulder. Knowing that the glenohumeral joint is fuckin' weak is good stuff. It just invited more shit though.

Never BIT anyone though.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #15700 on: September 30, 2012, 04:13:26 am »

Get angry enough, you do some crazy shit.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15701 on: September 30, 2012, 06:02:08 am »

...I punched a guy in the nose once for insulting my shoes, does that count? :-\

Ooh, and one time in primary school my little group of friends started getting bullied by this band of kids from the grade below. My buddies had long hair, and for some reason these guys decided that was something to tease them for. ???
I really don't know. Generally we just laughed at them, but they were persistent, and eventually I decided I had to smack some fools down and it escalated into a clumsy schoolyard brawl between myself and the whole pack of these dweebs. One of them grabbed my arms and I started quite literally seeing red. I got an arm free and punched one of the others in the face, elbowed the guy holding me in the stomach and was just spinning around to swing at him when I realised the real reason he'd let go-- two patrolling teachers had just come around the corner in time to see me getting swarmed by these kids. :P

Still, since I was -obviously- the victim here, I got off scot-free. Hehehehe. It was fun.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15702 on: September 30, 2012, 07:17:15 am »

Grr... Chrome is acting up.  Most web pages just freeze on loading.  Forced to switch to Firefox for now.  Nothing against Firefox, but I'm not happy about this.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15703 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:37 am »

Grr... Chrome is acting up.  Most web pages just freeze on loading.  Forced to switch to Firefox for now.  Nothing against Firefox, but I'm not happy about this.
See, IE never has these problems. It always provides the same qualitative service.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15704 on: September 30, 2012, 10:30:47 am »

"Shitty all the time" isn't better than "shitty some of the time" :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 ... 3345