Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702525 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Porkalypse Edition
« Reply #15615 on: September 28, 2012, 10:31:10 pm »

Except I hate that song,
:(
never liked Scooby Doo,
>:(
and they collectively have the vocal talent of a deaf infant. And they're even louder than said deaf infant >.<
:-\
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15616 on: September 28, 2012, 10:35:59 pm »

never liked Scooby Doo,
>:(

SO MUCH THIS

ARRGH

MORE RAGE THAN I CAME IN HERE WITH
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15617 on: September 28, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SISTER WITH A FREAKING SCOOBY DOO MUSIC CD. EVERY DAY, EVERY CAR TRIP, TAKING THE BATTERIES OUT OF MY CD PLAYER BECAUSE SHE USED HERS UP. I HAVE AN INTENSE PERSONAL DISLIKE OF THE FRANCHISE.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15618 on: September 28, 2012, 10:45:28 pm »

DON'T MAKE ME TEAR YOUR FACE OFF IN A DRAMATIC END-OF-EPISODE REVELATION SCENE!!

Anyway, is it something you can talk about to let off some steam? Or is the dispute kinda personal?

I don't even know what it's about, honestly. :-\ I'm used to her verbally attacking me for no reason, but the day was almost over without any unpleasantness when she decided to spoil it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15619 on: September 28, 2012, 10:47:08 pm »

You cut me deep, Sirus.

Anyway, is it something you can talk about to let off some steam? Or is the dispute kinda personal?

I don't even know what it's about, honestly. :-\ I'm used to her verbally attacking me for no reason, but the day was almost over without any unpleasantness when she decided to spoil it.
Hrm, alright then :( Seems you're being used as a bit of a punching bag.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15620 on: September 28, 2012, 11:00:29 pm »

CD PLAYER
* Aklyon wanders off to go see where his old blue cd player went.
I haven't seen that thing in ages.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15621 on: September 28, 2012, 11:44:19 pm »

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SISTER WITH A FREAKING SCOOBY DOO MUSIC CD. EVERY DAY, EVERY CAR TRIP, TAKING THE BATTERIES OUT OF MY CD PLAYER BECAUSE SHE USED HERS UP. I HAVE AN INTENSE PERSONAL DISLIKE OF THE FRANCHISE.
Dudebro...never have children. Do you know how many times I hear "One Direction" and "Hannah Montana" songs sung by a tiny person with the voice of a chipmunk on speed a day? No? Well, it's a good few more than enough to make me want to murderize something, but I don't because that would be a bad example.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15622 on: September 28, 2012, 11:48:40 pm »

Urgh. My freaking welfare agency-thing (I guess that's what they're called? You could just refer to them as Haemorrhoids Inc. and pretty much sum it up) decided to merge their shitty little website with the larger Australian Government website. It really doesn't achieve anything at all, other than causing slightly more misery and frustration for the user, i.e; me. >:( It's still the same site past the entrance page.

@NinjaMZ: "Daddy, why did you hit that man in the face repeatedly?" "Because your singing makes daddy angry, sweetheart." :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15623 on: September 29, 2012, 12:05:12 am »

Dudebro...never have children. Do you know how many times I hear "One Direction" and "Hannah Montana" songs sung by a tiny person with the voice of a chipmunk on speed a day? No? Well, it's a good few more than enough to make me want to murderize something, but I don't because that would be a bad example.
Hmm.

I've been pitch-shifting up songs for my own personal amusement for well over a couple of years now. I wonder if it's just the squeaky vocals that encourage it to be kids music, and if so, whether it would be possible to make songs that aren't put out on those kids compilations into "kids music". I don't want to spread these files around, of course, but it would be interesting to know if this is the case.

I should test it on my niece...
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15624 on: September 29, 2012, 12:19:30 am »

Oh, I don't intend to have kids. My genes aren't exactly something the human race couldn't live without anyway :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15625 on: September 29, 2012, 01:04:49 am »

If I ever have kids, I'm raising them the way my parents raised me: on The Cramps and X-Ray Spex.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15626 on: September 29, 2012, 01:37:04 am »

I've thought long and hard about how I'd raise kids, and it'd be a healthy mix if leaving them alone in a dangerous jungle to wrestle jaguars and rigorous study of ancient musty tomes of black magic.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15627 on: September 29, 2012, 01:38:09 am »

I'm pretty sure that the CPS takes a dim view of that :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15628 on: September 29, 2012, 01:44:45 am »

Pfft. They just don't see the potential.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15629 on: September 29, 2012, 01:46:48 am »

So you want your kid to be a version of Tarzan that can cast Meteor Swarm?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 3345