Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701047 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15315 on: September 25, 2012, 12:35:52 am »

Yes, yes, everyone is shocked at my real age forever and ever.

Even in real life this is the case. I once was mistaken for someone graduating from college when I went for a haircut the day after I graduated from high school.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15316 on: September 25, 2012, 12:49:28 am »

yes yes yes, but at least I try to minimise my impact as much as I can.

there are no saints, but there are those worse than you.
HAHAHAHAHA HE OWNS A COMPUTER

THAT MEANS WE CAN FRAK EVERYTHING NOW
I'm... confused.

then again, I'm talking to LW.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15317 on: September 25, 2012, 02:09:58 am »

Yes, yes, everyone is shocked at my real age forever and ever.

Even in real life this is the case. I once was mistaken for someone graduating from college when I went for a haircut the day after I graduated from high school.
Wait a minute. I thought you were me or I was you. I got carded for fruitybeer yesterday. I turn 29 today.

Damn time traveling logistics.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15318 on: September 25, 2012, 05:07:11 am »

I have been (really) drunk all of once. Not tipsy, seriously drunk.
At first I was just pacing around in my room, laughing at my drunken clumsiness as I walked into things, then (after losing a good chunk of time where I believe I handed a family member the empty bottle) wandered out into the lounge room and alternated between repeatedly asking "Am I drunk?", giggling and bursting into uncontrollable tears as concerned family looked on in bewilderment.

Then I wiped them away, pulled myself together, and said, "...I think I'm drunk."

I'm sure it was hilarious. I didn't get a hangover, but I felt kinda tipsy for the next day or two. :o Is that normal?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15319 on: September 25, 2012, 05:08:59 am »

That's relatively normal. I suppose you didn't have much to eat that night?

I've only been truly drunk twice.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15320 on: September 25, 2012, 05:12:29 am »

The first time I was super-wasted-drunk, I woke up in a barn. (Granted, the place I lived had a barn, but I was not supposed to sleep in it.) No one knew how or when I got out of the house, because all the doors were locked, the windows were all closed, and my room was on the second story. I suspect I superman'd into the bushes, but I'm not sure about the window.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #15321 on: September 25, 2012, 06:00:34 am »

Before I was born, my dad came home drunk and somehow managed to get into the attic, the door was latched behind him. From the outside, the attic door doesn't close from the inside.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15322 on: September 25, 2012, 06:03:13 am »

Fucking drunk people. How do they work?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15323 on: September 25, 2012, 06:04:42 am »

Before I was born, my dad came home drunk and somehow managed to get into the attic, the door was latched behind him. From the outside, the attic door doesn't close from the inside.
I think he just drunk science'd.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15324 on: September 25, 2012, 06:08:16 am »

That's relatively normal. I suppose you didn't have much to eat that night?

I've only been truly drunk twice.

Hmm... Yeah, I don't think I had eaten anything that day. Guess that didn't help.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15325 on: September 25, 2012, 06:11:51 am »

-Will cause developmental damage under 25.
I heard it was 23 or something.

There is no exact age, Aw everyone develop differently. Somewhere in your twenties is the average, though, for when your brain is finished. Before then, every drug you do will fuck with your development. Well, anything you do, of course, but drugs more than other stuff.
Love, scriver~

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #15326 on: September 25, 2012, 06:12:55 am »

I think he just drunk science'd.
I like to imagine him setting up some elaborate rube goldberg machine to accomplish the latching of the door.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15327 on: September 25, 2012, 06:34:19 am »

I was drunk, but perfectly within my limits

Then the chips and salsa beckoned

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15328 on: September 25, 2012, 07:37:04 am »

Had a similar misshap, got drunk on cheap moonshine and a few sips of wine, I was wasted but still mostly stable, then someone offered popcorn, to help my stomach calm down. Thing is, the popcorn was badly burnt, so two fistfulls and it was a trip to the bathroom. I come back and grab another two fistfulls, two minutes later another trip to the bathroom to throw up. This continued several times before they put the popcorn away.

Anyways, the real reason I'm here, some truly headsplitting rage. Remeber those fires that burnt the majority of the countryside around my hometown. That were finally put out by some rainstorms (which came when everything was dead), because the fire department is broke, understaffed and underequipped (so much that Russia flew in some choppers to help put out the fires). And after it was all done the minister in charge of the particular branch of goverment came back from a vacation and claimed it was a successful operation.

Yeah, that crap, well apparently a highway is supposed to go trough some of the once forested areas, areas which were full of endemic species of animals and plants (mostly trees), and as such were considered protected as natural reserves or something. Well those areas would be off limits to the highway, but, if they by some freak chance all burned to the ground, they would be a viable route, and as such would sell for lots of shiny money to the state.

So, if my rage had explosive potential, I'm pretty sure I'd wipe the entire country clean of life. Because fuck those people, and fuck everything they hold dear, and fuck everything they ever accomplished with a bloody fucking large stick full of fucking rage.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15329 on: September 25, 2012, 07:43:31 am »

So are you saying someone bribed the weather for money?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 3345