Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1014 1015 [1016] 1017 1018 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701076 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15225 on: September 21, 2012, 10:26:36 pm »

Yeah, the daily fail is just a tabloid. Nothing more to be said on that.

Raeg: What's that, TL2? I can't connect to 95% of multiplayer games because I supposedly have a strict NAT setting despite having zero issues with online play in any other game? FFFFFF-

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15227 on: September 21, 2012, 10:40:10 pm »

New itouch youtube app doesnt let you listen to audion from the videos while looking at a different app  >:(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15228 on: September 22, 2012, 01:39:04 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204712/Woman-falsely-claimed-raped-men-regretted-having-sex-jailed-years.html?ICO=most_read_module

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Isn't the Daily Mail basically the UK equivalent of FOX and Sun Magazine? That is, stories from them should be taken with a hefty pinch of salt?
The daily mail is better. It usually always finds a way to add "Bloody immigrants" into the end of every article.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15229 on: September 22, 2012, 02:03:48 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204712/Woman-falsely-claimed-raped-men-regretted-having-sex-jailed-years.html?ICO=most_read_module

Isn't the Daily Mail basically the UK equivalent of FOX and Sun Magazine? That is, stories from them should be taken with a hefty pinch of salt?
The daily mail is better. It usually always finds a way to add "Bloody immigrants" into the end of every article.
Or cancer. Or possibly immigrants giving you cancer.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15230 on: September 22, 2012, 02:25:30 am »

Or immigrants giving you blood cancer! Or cancer giving you bloody immigrants!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #15231 on: September 22, 2012, 05:43:03 am »

Or immigrants giving you blood cancer! Or cancer giving you bloody immigrants!
Asylum seekers carry a new type of AIDS that lowers house prices.

IF ONLY DIANA WERE HERE!!
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15232 on: September 22, 2012, 06:02:28 am »

Wow, that story is pretty awful though.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15233 on: September 22, 2012, 10:49:00 am »

Some suit from the village was going around the neighborhood giving people citations for so many bullshit things. We got "No Rental Permit", although I think we're technically squatting. The guy who owns his own fairly nice(compared to the rest of the neighborhood, at least) got a Non-Compliance because they wanted to force him to put siding on his house. We suspect the village wants to force him out, possibly to get monies from a his high-value property. They gave the convience store down the street a citation, but were doing absolutely nothing about the fact he got robbed at gunpoint a week ago.

Also learned that the convience store a block and a half away was robbed at gunpoint a week ago. Always nice to hear, isn't it?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15234 on: September 22, 2012, 05:54:19 pm »

New itouch youtube app doesnt let you listen to audion from the videos while looking at a different app  >:(
What, were you expecting the itouch to actually multitask well? Thats a bit diferent from being able to do it in the first place.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #15235 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:35 pm »

What, were you expecting the itouch to actually multitask well? Thats a bit diferent from being able to do it in the first place.
They were able to do so until the new version of the OS. Then their license to package the youtube app with all the other free expired and google developed their own separate youtube app to replace it that uses a different type of player that doesn't allow multitasking anymore. I can multitask to a lesser degree by accessing youtube via safari, but then I cannot use it while browsing the internet anymore.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15236 on: September 22, 2012, 06:01:18 pm »

Dropbox:

"Can't login because your password expired!"

Shit. No modding today, I guess.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15237 on: September 22, 2012, 06:14:29 pm »

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU I fractured my arm in a biking accident and I have tests on monday as well as a report due.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15238 on: September 22, 2012, 06:27:32 pm »

Hope you can write with your other hand! Ahahahaha!

Seriously though talk to whoever's giving out the tests/report. There tends to be arrangements able to be made for extended time when it's medically necessary.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15239 on: September 22, 2012, 06:33:12 pm »

Yeah I'm emailing them right now.  I've already been a burden on them this year but even writing with one hand is hard when you have nada% mobility in the rest of your body.
Pages: 1 ... 1014 1015 [1016] 1017 1018 ... 3345