Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701415 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15195 on: September 19, 2012, 11:00:49 am »

Well i had maybe a week with MUMPS but i like it as the commands are really small to type out.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15196 on: September 19, 2012, 11:05:20 am »

What makes me rage right now is my inability to sprite. I really want to do it, but using my touchpad is so unwieldy and awkward. I attempt to place a few pixels, misclick several times, select the wrong tool, and then finally select the right tool I need before misclicking again. Really frustrating...
EDIT: And, for clarification, all of the USB ports on my laptop are broken, so I'm unable to use anything but the touchpad.

When my mouse broke for a while, I found spriting with the keyboard MUCH easier than spriting with the touchpad.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15197 on: September 20, 2012, 06:51:30 pm »

I am just covered in ants. Really big ones as well.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15198 on: September 20, 2012, 06:52:42 pm »

At least they're not bees.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15199 on: September 20, 2012, 07:29:17 pm »

... how big is really big in this case? North american big or south american rainforest big?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15201 on: September 20, 2012, 08:13:20 pm »

Did somebody say bees?

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15203 on: September 20, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »

GAMERSGATE, PAYPAL, Y U NO WORK?!!

I finally have money and now technical errors prevent me from spending it frivolously. PAAAAAIN
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15204 on: September 21, 2012, 01:06:47 pm »

"Mum, the oven's on fire."
And not a single-

and my pizza was burnt. :-\

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #15205 on: September 21, 2012, 03:15:04 pm »

Pep rallies, such frivolous, idiotic, obnoxious nonsense. Honestly their only purpose is to inflate the jocks egos and reinforce the pointless status quo that segregates the different classes.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15206 on: September 21, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »

Pep rallies, such frivolous, idiotic, obnoxious nonsense. Honestly their only purpose is to inflate the jocks egos and reinforce the pointless status quo that segregates the different classes.
Pep Rallies seem to have a opposite effect at my school. We lost games every time we had one :P

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15207 on: September 21, 2012, 03:33:57 pm »

Friggin' Minecraft is being an ass. I tried to buy it today, but my card is blocked by someone, either my bank or something on their end going wrong. I think it's this weird Security thing they tried to have for Visa, which you're supposed to get sent to but instead of doing that it just tries to use the Visa and then fails since you have no security question or some shit.

Then I try to use the demo version and find it's laggy as all hell and then it crashes and says it doesn't have enough memory. WELL IF I COULD JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE I COULD PLAY IT OFFLINE AND IT COULD USE ALL THE MEMORY IT WANTS!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15208 on: September 21, 2012, 04:14:15 pm »

Clearly, you're not in the pep band/your school doesn't have one (both are unfortunate circumstances) :P

Then I try to use the demo version and find it's laggy as all hell and then it crashes and says it doesn't have enough memory. WELL IF I COULD JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE I COULD PLAY IT OFFLINE AND IT COULD USE ALL THE MEMORY IT WANTS!

No dice. It'll probably do the same thing offline.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15209 on: September 21, 2012, 04:15:17 pm »

Even worse, they take the place of clubs when they happen at my school, which would be fine, if my club wasn't a huge competition club that we really need to have meeting as much as possible.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 3345