Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703037 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15090 on: September 16, 2012, 06:01:12 pm »

I went to a baseball game once, I ended up writing furry smut for the last seven eighths of the game.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15091 on: September 16, 2012, 06:07:03 pm »

I went to a baseball game once, I ended up writing furry smut for the last seven eighths of the game.
A quality use of time. And share with us sometime.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15092 on: September 16, 2012, 06:07:57 pm »

FTFY
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15093 on: September 16, 2012, 06:09:59 pm »

Aww, where'd your rotating avatar go?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15094 on: September 16, 2012, 06:20:20 pm »

The attraction of baseball isn't watching baseball, it's being a drunken idiot in a crowd with a bunch of other drunken idiots. Like watching most sports, then.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #15095 on: September 16, 2012, 06:21:53 pm »

Aww, where'd your rotating avatar go?
Why, nowhere at all :P

FTFY
This was several years ago, it no longer exists.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15096 on: September 16, 2012, 06:32:36 pm »

So I have to do an "out-of-class group fitness assignment" which basically means going to two workout program sessions offered by the university. I tried to go to one today, but since I would be exercising I didn't bring my glasses, which meant I couldn't see. (Vision was 20/400 at last measurement, but I know from an optometrist I saw for a glasses update that its almost twice as bad now.)

So I go there and "check in" to the recreational center and they point out where the class is supposed to be (with difficulty, thanks to my horrific vision) and I go over there. So I wait. And I wait. And I don't really see anything like an instructor or class, just a couple of random people on mats. Not that I could really see much of anything more than three feet away from me. And I just left.

I am such a fucking social incompetent.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15097 on: September 16, 2012, 06:42:42 pm »

I'm missing my favorite football team whoop the Super Bowl champs because I have to work! D:

Could be worse. My team lies bottom of the standings after the first 3 games of the rugby season, being hammered in each game by teams they comfortably beat last year on thier way to winning the championship. Granted, they have lost a few key players for a few reasons since last year, but still...

Hopefully the Autumn international series will cheer me up.
I don't have enough channels to watch televised rugby. I would totally watch the hell out of that. Nachos and wings for everyone!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15098 on: September 16, 2012, 07:28:29 pm »

do you think we'd have enough money between us all to make a small bay12 commune with access to moar TV channels?
Probably. I have a 50" tv, too.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15099 on: September 16, 2012, 07:33:50 pm »

54"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15100 on: September 16, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »

We will have MANY TVs in the Dwarven Lounge! I've got a 50" DLP, a 25" CRT, and a 23" LCD.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15101 on: September 16, 2012, 07:48:25 pm »

But...what if we want to use more than one for different video game systems?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15102 on: September 16, 2012, 07:55:34 pm »

We're gonna need a lot of waterwheels.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15103 on: September 16, 2012, 08:52:43 pm »

Where do you think we're going to get enough pitchblende to power a nuclear reactor?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15104 on: September 16, 2012, 09:38:26 pm »

oh for the love of...

we're gonna use orbital satellites to beam down the energy from the solar panels they launched up, have some nuclear reactors, and have even more smoke belching coal plants for it all!

No, no ,no, this, but instead of wormholes, massive TVs.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 3345