Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702474 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15030 on: September 14, 2012, 10:28:47 pm »

Is, uh. Is asking the teacher for advice a possibility? That'd be my modus operandi for running into a wall in a college class. Profs ostensibly get paid to provide the sort of information you'd be looking for, after all. And you did try to work inside the project!

Is your grade or whatev' reliant on success, or just doing all the right things, even if it ends in bankruptcy?

I told the teacher, but she hasn't been able to get back to me from her end of it, she's been out of town for today and yesterday, and I only began to think of it the day before yesterday. She did say she'd see what a previous teacher has to say about it, and whether or not we can change, and that's all I've got going for me.

And right now, all I know is that I'm aboard a company that if it keeps going as it is, will be sinking. Whether or not I pass is inconsequential to me anyways, other than my GPA and ego/pride, because it's technically only for seniors as a senior capstone class, but the teacher talked with my councilor and got me in as a junior. Means I can retake it, if needs be. Still want to pass it, if I can help it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:37:25 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15031 on: September 14, 2012, 11:13:47 pm »

We get chicken every monday.

Funny, since our mascot is a chicken.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15032 on: September 14, 2012, 11:14:16 pm »

* Sirus prefers chicken to anything else...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15033 on: September 14, 2012, 11:16:28 pm »

We get chicken every monday.

Funny, since our mascot is a chicken.
Remember, chickens are cannibals. (Seriously, they are.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15034 on: September 14, 2012, 11:18:32 pm »

Chickens eat just about g'damn anything organic. They're mobile trash compactors that feed you breakfast. Also an alarm clock! Versatile little monstrosities. Except the big ones.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15035 on: September 14, 2012, 11:19:52 pm »

Chickens have vicious predatory instincts towards anything smaller than them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15036 on: September 14, 2012, 11:22:24 pm »

We throw mice to them, since all our cat does is catch them. The things are freaking vicious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15037 on: September 15, 2012, 08:11:27 am »

* Sirus prefers chicken to anything else...
OBJECTION!

A winner is it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15038 on: September 15, 2012, 10:32:36 am »

Man you how much a pain in the ass to pick out rabbit bones.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15039 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:54 am »

Man you how much a pain in the ass to pick out rabbit bones.
Yes. But why are you picking out bones in the first place? Just sort of... work around them.
Also organs don't have any bones in them.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #15040 on: September 15, 2012, 11:12:07 am »

The start of school rush has stopped, so now my day consists of standing around doing nothing for nearly 8 hours. And by stand, I mean the only chance I have to sit is during my lunch break. Most of the time I'm trying occupy myself coming up with a ruleset for a Front Mission-based pen&paper in my head. I'd write it down, but that may attract a Cease & Desist from Square-Enix.

Also, the other day, taking the bus home, with nowhere to sit and barely anywhere to stand because people with babies, leaving their strollers all over the damn place. Last thing I want to do after a long day is stand surrounded by screaming children with dirty diapers, especially after spending all day dealing with the college-age equivalent of the same thing.

And lastly, the TV show, Everybody Hates Chris. I watched about 5 minutes of it, and was pretty sickened by it. I don't even think actual racists are that racist.

Just got information from my parents that the city is threatening to take our house away because we haven't torn down the garage yet. We're looking at a time frame of 10 days. They've known about this for quite some time now.

Welp, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Too bad I don't know how to make plastique.
Wait, is that even legal? Just ten days, or face a siezed house? That doesn't seem right. And what's wrong with the garage?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #15041 on: September 15, 2012, 11:19:27 am »

Just got information from my parents that the city is threatening to take our house away because we haven't torn down the garage yet. We're looking at a time frame of 10 days. They've known about this for quite some time now.

Welp, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Too bad I don't know how to make plastique.
Wait, is that even legal? Just ten days, or face a siezed house? That doesn't seem right. And what's wrong with the garage?
It looks like MZ's parents were holding out on the threat to have the house seized if the garage wasn't torn down and only said anything about it with ten days to go.
How did that turn out, by the way?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15042 on: September 15, 2012, 11:21:29 am »

Dad tried to find all kinds of excuses for me not to buy Planetside 2. He succeeded.
Seriously, if i want to buy a fucking game with my own money, why wont he just let me? I dont have my own creditcard, and thats the only way i can buy it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15043 on: September 15, 2012, 11:23:38 am »

Isnt it going to be Free to play though?
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15044 on: September 15, 2012, 11:24:57 am »

I dont know. In the FAQ they ssay that they are still considering the busniss model. So maby they got back from the F2P idea.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 3345