Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701881 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14985 on: September 14, 2012, 02:12:34 pm »

Maybe. I still think his best shot is to stop pushing her away, and instead approach her in a way she doesn't like. Then she'll run away.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14986 on: September 14, 2012, 02:16:57 pm »

Meh, I would just suggest have an open mind, but be honest and try not to get stabbed. She could be all that you fear, or not.

I've dated the crazy ones, and the only time I got hurt was when I fell in love with one who was unable to either accept herself or adapt to what she wanted.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 02:21:08 pm by Nadaka »
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #14987 on: September 14, 2012, 02:21:49 pm »

I'm Pretty sure MSH does not want her, you know.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #14988 on: September 14, 2012, 02:22:59 pm »

I'm Pretty sure MSH does not want her, you know.

Thats ok too. Its still best to be honest and open minded.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14989 on: September 14, 2012, 02:23:16 pm »

I had ideas to help MSH, but I deleted them all for the good of all of us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14990 on: September 14, 2012, 02:23:40 pm »

I had ideas to help MSH, but I deleted them all for the good of all of us.
No murder, GG.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14991 on: September 14, 2012, 02:26:11 pm »

Maybe she just thought MSH was sexy?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14992 on: September 14, 2012, 02:29:39 pm »

Maybe she just thought MSH was sexy?
Then it's worse than I thought. She's crazy and blind.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14993 on: September 14, 2012, 02:30:46 pm »

They involved no murder. The first, for example, involved just deception, coordination, and violent upheaval of bodily fluids.
They did get progressively worse from there, but never to murder, no!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14994 on: September 14, 2012, 02:32:15 pm »

I recommend actually having sex with her, but make it really weird. So weird she will regret it and not talk to anyone about it. Ever.

This has worked for me in the past.
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14995 on: September 14, 2012, 02:35:02 pm »

That runs the risk of her actually being into whatever weird crap MSH comes up with.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14996 on: September 14, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »

Its a chance I would be willing to take, personally.
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14997 on: September 14, 2012, 02:37:15 pm »

This is why you don't let people from the internet run your love life (or lack thereof).

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #14998 on: September 14, 2012, 02:38:13 pm »

Ohai there invisible fraps icon.

What, I can't remove you?
Nor click on you?
And dragging fraps to taskbar doesn't do anything because you're already here?

That's cool, I've always wanted a random space in the middle of my icons anyway.
Can you end the task?.
It's not actually running, it's the shortcut for the application.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14999 on: September 14, 2012, 02:47:49 pm »

I recommend actually having sex with her, but make it really weird. So weird she will regret it and not talk to anyone about it. Ever.
That's a terrible idea!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 ... 3345