Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 994 995 [996] 997 998 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701952 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14925 on: September 14, 2012, 03:26:59 am »

So some asshole asked me if i could loan him money for weed. I said no fucking way and told him to piss off. Then he tricked a girl to give him it. That fuckhead bought weed from afghanistan. I know how things work. He indirectly fed Taliban money, money that might take the form of a bullet that would kill my brother(who is a soldier).

I have decided, for serious, that if that anything happens to bro, this motherfucker wont see the light of the day again. Neither the pusher, wich face i know. They will end up like they do in Mexico.

To any afghan weed users out there: Do your motherland a favor, and kill yourself. Or your dealer.

Thread music: Kill your mother rape your dog - dying fetus
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14926 on: September 14, 2012, 03:27:58 am »

wat
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14927 on: September 14, 2012, 03:31:17 am »

Not quite sure on that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14928 on: September 14, 2012, 04:06:22 am »

Sorry im just so fucking mad. I dont like what we are doing down there, but its still fucking stupid to buy weed from there, or any other drug from any country, at all.

This is it, im going on police school so i can fight those motherfuckers later.
I hate them. I couldnt kill a person outside of self-defense

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14929 on: September 14, 2012, 04:18:45 am »

Don't do anything rash, man.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14930 on: September 14, 2012, 04:49:46 am »

I wont. Ts just FUCKING AAAAAARGH

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14931 on: September 14, 2012, 05:18:48 am »

Speaking of oven cleaner, I once sprayed my leg with that stuff. IT STINGS SO DAMN BAD.

At least you didn;t mix bleach and ammonia.

Mmm, mustard gas... So delicious on botchlism burgers.
Oh, I don't know about that if we stretch the definition of "mix"...

Let's say you've got two kinds of bleach, one based on sodium hypochlorite and the other based on hydrogen peroxide. Mix 'em:
NaClO (aq) + H2O2 (aq) → NaCl (aq) + H2O (l) + O2 (g)

Catch the oxygen in a tube and let it form carbon dioxide by shoving a lit match inside.
Now mix ammonia with the sodium chloride solution and lead the carbon dioxide through the solution:

CO2 (g) + 2 NaCl (aq) + 2 NH3 (aq) + H2O (l) → NH4Cl (aq) + Na2CO3 (s)

Filtrate away the sodium bicarbonate. Dry the remaining solution and boom, instant candy.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14932 on: September 14, 2012, 08:01:46 am »

Not so much a rage as an oh god, but...

I saw one of the guys I went to school with. I know he got on the drugs... and I knew our area has an issue with Meth, but FUCK.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14933 on: September 14, 2012, 08:27:57 am »

I saw one of the guys I went to school with. I know he got on the drugs... and I knew our area has an issue with Meth, but FUCK.

Chances are that you have several sporadic drug users for friends. Just go to a party or two and pay attention.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14934 on: September 14, 2012, 08:36:03 am »

Chances are that you have several sporadic drug users for friends. Just go to a party or two and pay attention.

Ha, yeah. Party.

And most of my close friends are more conservative than I am and won't touch alcohol, tobacco or similar. The ones that aren't have done marijuana but nothing heavier. But yeah... I saw the guy, he looked forty-five and he's 21.
Put us side by side and you'd never guess. I'm 20 and apparently look young. He's 21 and looks ancient. Sunken eyes, hollow cheekbones... a slight meth mouth...

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14935 on: September 14, 2012, 08:47:08 am »

Ha, yeah. Party.

And most of my close friends are more conservative than I am and won't touch alcohol, tobacco or similar. The ones that aren't have done marijuana but nothing heavier. But yeah... I saw the guy, he looked forty-five and he's 21.
Put us side by side and you'd never guess. I'm 20 and apparently look young. He's 21 and looks ancient. Sunken eyes, hollow cheekbones... a slight meth mouth...

Seems like more of an intensive user than an sporadic user. But you already knew that.

Those are fairly rare, I will admit that much, but I've had so many sporadic drug users for friends, often without knowing at first, that I stopped caring well into my high school years. That might be an ironic stance coming from someone who's only ever touched alcohol, but to each their own.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14936 on: September 14, 2012, 08:58:36 am »

Ha, yeah. Party.

Seems like more of an intensive user than an sporadic user. But you already knew that.

Those are fairly rare, I will admit that much, but I've had so many sporadic drug users for friends, often without knowing at first, that I stopped caring well into my high school years. That might be an ironic stance coming from someone who's only ever touched alcohol, but to each their own.

Mm, I suppose. I don't think drug use gets one anywhere in life besides a temporary numbing of the pain followed by more intense pain later on.

I am glad my parents raised me the way they did, by sparing no details about things like that as long as I asked about them.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14937 on: September 14, 2012, 09:00:32 am »

Pretty much everyone at my college is addicted to something. I'm starting to think I might be the only sober person here.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14938 on: September 14, 2012, 10:13:47 am »

Pretty much everyone at my college is addicted to something. I'm starting to think I might be the only sober person here.
hence the old saying, "When in Boone..."

Sad to hear that App State is like that. I knew it's kind of a party school, but still...

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #14939 on: September 14, 2012, 10:15:41 am »

You are just addicted to sobriety and are not ready to admit it yet.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 994 995 [996] 997 998 ... 3345