Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701839 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14910 on: September 14, 2012, 12:53:27 am »

Sadly no, its a bit above our renovation budget, however if you have have access to one that you would be willing to fire at my house on the cheap I would be very thankful.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14911 on: September 14, 2012, 12:54:15 am »

Hmm. I've got a few spare Rods from God we could redirect from Eastern Europe to help you out...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14912 on: September 14, 2012, 12:54:34 am »

Sadly no, its a bit above our renovation budget, however if you have have access to one that you would be willing to fire at my house on the cheap I would be very thankful.
Unfortunately, magma never comes cheap. Thermite, however, is cheap as hell, and very effective.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14913 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:11 am »

Also, flamethowers are quite legal if you're a volunteer firefighter.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #14914 on: September 14, 2012, 12:56:52 am »

Or for fighting bees.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14915 on: September 14, 2012, 12:58:30 am »

Wait, flamethrowers for firefighters? I don't think literally fighting fire with fire actually works.*

*yes I know about controlled burns. Those don't count!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14916 on: September 14, 2012, 01:01:08 am »

For bees. How else would you fight them?
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14917 on: September 14, 2012, 01:03:45 am »

Truth be told, I have burned a huge bees nest before. We used a rag, some gasoline, and a really long stick. Set it ablaze nicely.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14918 on: September 14, 2012, 01:04:32 am »

Truth be told, I have burned a huge bees nest before. We used a rag, some gasoline, and a really long stick. Set it ablaze nicely.
Not the bees ;(

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14919 on: September 14, 2012, 01:07:41 am »

Not the bees ;(
Indeed.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14920 on: September 14, 2012, 01:24:57 am »

Speaking of oven cleaner, I once sprayed my leg with that stuff. IT STINGS SO DAMN BAD.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #14921 on: September 14, 2012, 01:27:48 am »

Speaking of oven cleaner, I once sprayed my leg with that stuff. IT STINGS SO DAMN BAD.

At least you didn;t mix bleach and ammonia.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14922 on: September 14, 2012, 01:28:56 am »

Mmm, mustard gas... So delicious on botchlism burgers.
He's fucking with us.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14923 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:29 am »

Mwahahahaha
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14924 on: September 14, 2012, 02:37:48 am »

Mmm, mustard gas... So delicious on botchlism burgers.

Being me, I just had to google Mustard Gas because the I have heard the name before.
At least I now know why it got that name.
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 3345