Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702242 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14895 on: September 14, 2012, 12:18:45 am »

If you lace sugar-water with kitchen degreaser, they boil and melt.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #14896 on: September 14, 2012, 12:24:31 am »

... Or you could just do like I do and spray them with bleach/vinegar.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #14897 on: September 14, 2012, 12:25:54 am »

I have a flyswatter with razorwire on it. Heaven knows why, bugs are small around here >.>

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14898 on: September 14, 2012, 12:28:31 am »

... Or you could just do like I do and spray them with bleach/vinegar.
You can do that, but it is limited to how many you can kill at once, you won't ever get them all that way.
Ants. Ants everywhere in my room and bathroom. Goddamn I hate ants.
At least they aren't the nasty biting kind that we had when I lived in Indonesia, but still, goddamn ants.
CAULK EVERYTHING SHUT!
Will do. Eventually, major repairing and renovation going on at the house, when all thats done we will have time to caulk everything shut (which IS planned by the way).
Ants. Ants everywhere in my room and bathroom. Goddamn I hate ants.
At least they aren't the nasty biting kind that we had when I lived in Indonesia, but still, goddamn ants.
CAULK EVERYTHING SHUT!
Depending on the species, sugarwater laced with Terro. It's fun watching them vomit up their shredded little ant insides after eating the ant equivalent to ground glass. :3
If you lace sugar-water with kitchen degreaser, they boil and melt.
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT. GIVE ME MORE.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!! YOU WILL MEET YOUR ENDS ANTS/
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14899 on: September 14, 2012, 12:29:44 am »

This stuff sounds sadistic even for Bay 12 D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14900 on: September 14, 2012, 12:30:53 am »

Apparently, you've never had ants in your kitchen. Seriously, fuck those thieving bastards.
* MaximumZero degreases the baseboards.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14901 on: September 14, 2012, 12:31:41 am »

The best method would be to tear into the walls of your house and the ground until you find where they make their home before bringing death and destruction with lighter fluid and oven cleaner. It would be a tiny, adorable act of formicide.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14902 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:25 am »

Fire cleanses all, is all I'll say.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14903 on: September 14, 2012, 12:33:27 am »

So like... does that work with other insects? Fleas, maybe? They're dead now (turns out the neurotoxin apparently just took a couple days to kill off the stragglers or somethin'), but for future reference...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14904 on: September 14, 2012, 12:33:57 am »

KILL MAIM BURN is an acceptable approach to dealing with all tiny, many-legged problems.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14905 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:11 am »

Fire cleanses all, is all I'll say.
Welp, the only way to one up that is via orbital magma cannon. So, I'd say we're done here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14906 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:31 am »

Apparently, you've never had ants in your kitchen. Seriously, fuck those thieving bastards.
We have. We recaulk the windows, spray them with Raid, and clean up any food that they got into. Problem solved and with a minimum of ground glass or fire.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14907 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:25 am »

We have. We recaulk the windows, spray them with Raid, and clean up any food that they got into. Problem solved and with a minimum of ground glass or fire.
Raid is expensive, and degreaser is cheap. I like my version better.

Also, I wasn't allowed to use raid at the restaurant. We were in a strip mall with a pet store.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14908 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:03 am »

I think my solution will be A) try to use borax (the main ingredient in terro) or boric acid mixed with sugar water or peanut butter B) Caulk everything shut to stop more ants and spiders from coming in afterwards. My room has so many bugs that first night I slept in it room there were no less then 5 different bugs crawling on me.

Thanks for the advice MaximumZero, it will be much help.

Spraying is ineffective due to how you won't ever kill all the ants, just a small fraction, caulking is a good more permanent solution though.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14909 on: September 14, 2012, 12:50:38 am »

Thanks for the advice MaximumZero, it will be much help.
So, you've decided on the Orbital Magma Cannon?

Pages: 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 3345