Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701493 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14820 on: September 12, 2012, 11:40:13 am »

That sounds incrediably messed up, I thought school was meant to teach... that sounds more like aggressive filtration.
School was supposed to teach? I always thought it was a pressurized filtering system!

As an aside, in my 1 year stint at a American school district, I did learn.
And they said foreign schools are better, only if you are a brainiac with steriods
Check my stereo equations yo

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14821 on: September 12, 2012, 11:55:55 am »

HP OfficeJet 8500 909g.
-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEsnip-
1-800-HP-INVENT. North America help line. Get someone who speaks english.

Printers were invented by Hitler.  True fact!
Hitler was Johannes Gutenburg!? CURSE YOU, TIME TRAVELING HITLER!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: September 12, 2012, 12:03:16 pm »

HP OfficeJet 8500 909g.

FFuuuucccckkkkk yyyyyyooooouuuu!

This thing has eaten almost a day's worth of my time. Keep defaulting to the fax side of the printer even though I've told you not to? Out of ink cartridges you say, even though every single one has been replaced? Device connected and ready to print but won't print to half of the programs that call it? Trying to update the firmware and the tool says the printer isn't connected, even though HP's own fucking diagnostic tools say it's connected, as does Windows?

Eat shit and die!
The only way I'd allow an HP printer in my house is if it brought booze and a hooker. And even then, I'd make it sign an agreement that it had to leave after an hour.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14823 on: September 12, 2012, 12:19:07 pm »

1-800-HP-INVENT. North America help line. Get someone who speaks english.

The client says he'd rather ditch the printer and get a new one. A move I fully agree with!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: September 12, 2012, 12:59:32 pm »

That sounds incrediably messed up, I thought school was meant to teach... that sounds more like aggressive filtration.
School was supposed to teach? I always thought it was a pressurized filtering system!

As an aside, in my 1 year stint at a American school district, I did learn.

I did a 12 year stint spread across about 5 American schools, and I gotta say...

Florida fucking sucks. Really hard.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: September 12, 2012, 04:54:55 pm »

Dammit Sunrise. That's not what 'troll' means! ARGHBLAGARGHAGAG!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:00 pm »

Hehehehehehe. Is ol' Sol giving you trouble?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: September 13, 2012, 12:33:04 am »

Damn Sun God was trolling again, huh? He was getting me bad this morning. Angled perfectly so that the dust in my windshield picked up his rays JUST right, so the entire windshield was pretty much opaque.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: September 13, 2012, 12:34:05 am »

Damn Sun God was trolling again, huh? He was getting me bad this morning. Angled perfectly so that the dust in my windshield picked up his rays JUST right, so the entire windshield was pretty much opaque.
That's the worst. Especially when it's blinding because it's FUCKING FROST.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: September 13, 2012, 12:38:20 am »

Or when you don't realize it until you're driving down a busy highway, and suddenly, BOOM! Can't see a motherfucking thing.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: September 13, 2012, 12:56:58 am »

Or when you don't realize it until you're driving down a busy highway, and suddenly, BOOM! Can't see a motherfucking thing.
Divert all power to washer fluid sprayers!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: September 13, 2012, 12:58:43 am »

Divert all power to washer fluid sprayers!

I did. It didn't help. I hit a red light though, and wiped the inside of my windshield with some napkins I had (Micky D's for the win!) and it helped.
He's fucking with us.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14832 on: September 13, 2012, 04:39:33 am »

I just realized I accidentally used bold instead of italics above.
It makes me look like I used all caps. D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: September 13, 2012, 06:16:38 am »

A spambot topic has appeared making the exact same title and text as 3 others that appeared over the past month. It's starting to appear as if these guys are specifically targeting bay12 for some reason
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:30 am »

My first post in RAEG thread.  :'(

A spambot topic has appeared making the exact same title and text as 3 others that appeared over the past month. It's starting to appear as if these guys are specifically targeting bay12 for some reason

Check the Calendar, then check the days of the month. Some have over 100 individuals, with most of them being sleeper spambots.

It's quite obvious in their sig and in...well, it's just quite obvious.
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 3345