Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 985 986 [987] 988 989 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701889 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14790 on: September 11, 2012, 05:16:43 am »

Goddamn morons I have to put up with, watching bullshit reality TV shows in the same room as me. (Big Brother, X Factor, the list goes on.)
I can't watch/play a thing on the television without cries of "DURR DAT AM BAD LANGUAGE" or "DIS TOO SCARY FOR ME", but if I have the hide to point how fucking vapid their show of choice is, suddenly I'm a 'self-centred bastard' and they jump down my throat. Go to hell. >:(

This rubbish isn't limited to TV matters, either. I have to put up with it all the goddamn time.

When are you down in Melbourne, Yoink?
If you're here this week, come to Blargityblarg's gig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14791 on: September 11, 2012, 05:45:32 am »

Jeez, now that would be awesome. Sadly, I'd already looked into getting a flight down there around about now, and it's kinda out of my price range. Hm. Short of walking, I'm probably not gonna make it, I'm afraid. :P
Still, a Midriff Explosion gig and a Nerf Core battle in the same week? That would be $400~ well spent. :-[ Maybe I can sell some organs...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #14792 on: September 11, 2012, 06:04:10 am »

Jeez, now that would be awesome. Sadly, I'd already looked into getting a flight down there around about now, and it's kinda out of my price range. Hm. Short of walking, I'm probably not gonna make it, I'm afraid. :P
Still, a Midriff Explosion gig and a Nerf Core battle in the same week? That would be $400~ well spent. :-[ Maybe I can sell some organs...

I'm frightened and elated that you know my band's name.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14793 on: September 11, 2012, 06:12:11 am »

Frightened. Definitely frightened.  :)

Basically, you posted a pic ages ago and 'Midriff Explosion' is the kinda band name that sticks in the subconscious.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14794 on: September 11, 2012, 06:14:45 am »

I'm frightened and elated that you know my band's name.

Hey Blargityblarg, when I mentioned 'Midriff Explosion' to my dad he said "I know of them! They're a band in the South-East, right?"

He's on trend with music, so I suppose that's his way of saying "They're a very good band."

Also Blarg i've got two friends coming and one of my siblings too, hoping to introduce them to the zaniness that is Midriff Explosion.

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14795 on: September 11, 2012, 08:00:37 am »

*Related to go daddy outage*

AnonymousOwn3r  <- Who is this douchbag? Is he seriously claiming to be the owner of anonymous, or it's security expert?
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14796 on: September 11, 2012, 10:15:55 am »

Or, he is in Anonymous and owns people.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14797 on: September 11, 2012, 10:20:32 am »

I bet he just made that name to bait people who are still looking for the leader of anon.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14798 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:03 am »

So I failed that physics exam that I had last week, not really unexpected since I derped quite badly in a few places :S

The part that pisses me of is my mothers reaction, not the getting pissed of part but the immediate comparison to the other people who did it with that sickening contempt when I told her that they passed, saying that they actually studied, unlike me. And another thing is that I studied as much as them really, and the only difference is that I'm not as good at cheating as the others are, but there's no point in telling her that because it would only lead to another why don't you just cheat like the others then conversation and those are very annoying.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14799 on: September 11, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »

I bet he just made that name to bait people who are still looking for the leader of anon.

Ah, people pay no attention at all, do they? They're like, "Whoa, I read the four big words in there, then ignored all the text! BOMB ANONYMOUS!"
'We can't dude, they're online, and um... Anonymous."
"Oh. Well find their leader!"
'They don't have a leader. It's more like a hivemind collective thing, operating individually for group goals.'
"Wha?"
'... You know what, just keep looking for their leader.'
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #14800 on: September 11, 2012, 12:22:15 pm »

So I failed that physics exam that I had last week, not really unexpected since I derped quite badly in a few places :S

The part that pisses me of is my mothers reaction, not the getting pissed of part but the immediate comparison to the other people who did it with that sickening contempt when I told her that they passed, saying that they actually studied, unlike me. And another thing is that I studied as much as them really, and the only difference is that I'm not as good at cheating as the others are, but there's no point in telling her that because it would only lead to another why don't you just cheat like the others then conversation and those are very annoying.

It sucks to actually follow your morals sometimes doesn't it? Whenever I mention to my parents about feeling bad for getting an A in a class with a bell curve grade distribution (meaning I took an A spot so that another person is condemned to a worse grade) they always mention how it's okay to step on people to get where you're going. This is a bad example since I actually did work harder than them, but there have been many suggestions on their part for underhanded techniques and whatnot to get to the top. And they're always saying that it's okay.

Whatever helps em sleep at night, right? I believe that the only thing you need to know at the end of the day is that you lived life the way you know you should. The rest is all secondary when you know who you are.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14801 on: September 11, 2012, 12:37:47 pm »

) they always mention how it's okay to step on people to get where you're going. This is a bad example since I actually did work harder than them, but there have been many suggestions on their part for underhanded techniques and whatnot to get to the top. And they're always saying that it's okay.
Just wait and see. You'll see when you enter medical school what extremes can that stuff reach.

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #14802 on: September 11, 2012, 12:39:23 pm »

) they always mention how it's okay to step on people to get where you're going. This is a bad example since I actually did work harder than them, but there have been many suggestions on their part for underhanded techniques and whatnot to get to the top. And they're always saying that it's okay.
Just wait and see. You'll see when you enter medical school what extremes can that stuff reach.

Shit man, once I'm in I'm in. If I work harder and am honest I can't do worse than passing... right?
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14803 on: September 11, 2012, 12:51:15 pm »

And once again, the "Videogame and internet addiction is ruining your life" talk was had, it's really getting old now, yes I realize I probably spend more time than I should here but god damn it it's because I enjoy doing it, if I do my share of work don't I get some free time to spend it as I see fit?
't
Anyways, I wasn't too happy going back to uni this week, but with the expected amount of nagging I'll be recieving it can't come soon enough.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14804 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:44 am »

The attack on the U.S. embassies. I am so fucking done with Islamists. They poison everything they come into contact with. Sometimes I wonder if the far-right doesn't have a point about cutting ties with the whole region and bombing anyone who threatens us into dust.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 985 986 [987] 988 989 ... 3345