Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 978 979 [980] 981 982 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703062 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14685 on: September 07, 2012, 12:35:26 pm »

Mark it all as spam and trash it. I have two folders specifically for collecting nonsense to be trashed if theres nothing useful in it. (One is gmail's actual spam folder and the other is one for redirecting possibly-nonspam junk into)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14686 on: September 07, 2012, 03:12:01 pm »

I went downtown to a nice little bakery to buy my lunch today. I bought a piece of peanut butter pie, because I've had it there before and it was fucking amazing. I was about halfway back to school, when the container holding said delicious, delicious dessert slips from my grasp and busts open on the ground, spilling the peanut butter pie onto somebody's lawn, rendering it inedible because I'm sure as fuck not washing it off. $3 dollars down the drain, all because gravity and friction (or lack thereof) decided to team up and be complete assholes.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:13:58 pm by Vorthon »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14687 on: September 07, 2012, 03:45:51 pm »

Oh god I remember that joke from my grade 11 physics class. That, and the teacher was scottish.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Peanutbutter Fatality Edition
« Reply #14688 on: September 07, 2012, 03:54:29 pm »

Youtube changed their main page to something worse again. You can't even filter between subscriber uploads and activity now, plus the main list is full of "trending" spam now.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14689 on: September 07, 2012, 04:01:25 pm »

Well I have the 'show only uploaded videos' option checked so it's not a problem for me :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #14690 on: September 07, 2012, 04:10:29 pm »

Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about MSH. There should be a box near the top of the subscription bar to check for that.

Anyway my rage: this confounded shredder has no way to be opened without voiding the warranty. How am I supposed to clear jams? Is it really their intention that I have to find some sort of long skinny object and poke it through? Or are you supposed to send it in for warranty when it gets jammed? Or did they really not even think about this for some reason? I mean, the least they could have done was include some sort of utensil to aid in pushing out the paper.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14691 on: September 07, 2012, 04:12:29 pm »

Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about MSH. There should be a box near the top of the subscription bar to check for that.
There isn't. There was one on the old UI, but not this one.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14692 on: September 07, 2012, 04:14:11 pm »

Youtube changed their main page to something worse again. You can't even filter between subscriber uploads and activity now, plus the main list is full of "trending" spam now.
Nope, you're wrong there. its as terrible as it was before with no fewer boxes.

And my youtube bookmark is fixed to go to /my_subscriptions/ anyway, I am immune to youtube's frontpage fuckupery.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14693 on: September 07, 2012, 04:17:05 pm »

Then someone please take a screenshot of the box to re-filter this stuff properly, because I've looked up and down the UI and don't see it anywhere.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14694 on: September 07, 2012, 04:20:36 pm »

Then someone please take a screenshot of the box to re-filter this stuff properly, because I've looked up and down the UI and don't see it anywhere.
You could just use /my_subscriptions and have more space to see what was uploaded recently. Less scrolling involved.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14695 on: September 07, 2012, 04:21:49 pm »

I do use my subscriptions. I just end up on the main page a lot anyway, and it angers me greatly.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14696 on: September 07, 2012, 04:23:18 pm »

Just go back a page, then. I haven't clicked a thing on the frontpage since the most recent redesign, I'm at most only one click from my subs at any point due to bookmark.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14697 on: September 08, 2012, 08:42:11 am »

Youtube page hasnt changed for me.
I still have a checkable "only show uploads" option.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14698 on: September 08, 2012, 11:06:54 am »

Wading through a full page of GameStop spam(somehow in my inbox and not spam) to find my HIB3 email to update Cortex Command(no, it didn't update, I just never got the Techion stuff).
And it turns out the HIB version of Cortex Command never got the mini-update. Which means all I accomplished was just re-installing the same game I had, including the bad sound files.

The only good part was I finally figured out how to fix those sound files, by importing them to Audacity, then exporting them. It doubled the file size(not that they were large), but now it doesn't crash on startup. Before, I had to comment out the lines in the .ini files, resulting in Browncoats with perfect silencers on their guns.

EDIT: And it turns out that mini-update isn't even out. Facepalm, too the future!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:58:09 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14699 on: September 09, 2012, 03:04:02 am »

Tried to set floss on fire, because that's what bored pyromaniacs do. Apparently, it's make at least partly out of plastic and will melt and fall right between your fingers and burn the shit out of them. Fuck.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 978 979 [980] 981 982 ... 3345