Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 976 977 [978] 979 980 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703296 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14655 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:57 pm »

Of the people like that that I've had the "pleasure" of meeting, the vast majority were early 20 somethings that just became independent and were having delusions of grandeur.
shut up :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14656 on: September 05, 2012, 10:57:49 pm »

Of the people like that that I've had the "pleasure" of meeting, the vast majority were early 20 somethings that just became independent and were having delusions of grandeur.

I DENY ANY DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR! But when I rule the world, you shall receive a tastefully arranged gift basket.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14657 on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:13 pm »

I DENY ANY DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR! But when I rule the world, you shall receive a tastefully arranged gift basket.
Can I have a nice beach somewhere where polyamory and toplessness is the norm? Pleeeeeease? You can't hog all of them, you know.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14658 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:59 pm »

I'd like the keys to a shiny new Australia in my gift basket, please.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14659 on: September 05, 2012, 11:02:45 pm »

*Considers* Yes. This I shall allow. You will also receive free Internet, for your com-ments amuse me. And something nice of your choosing for your daughter. Let it be known that I am a magnaminous Evil Overlord.

*Ninja'd, also considers* Done, but I want Tasmania on the weekends. I hear they have cute animals there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14660 on: September 05, 2012, 11:31:30 pm »

*Ninja'd, also considers* Done, but I want Tasmania on the weekends. I hear they have cute animals there.
By Australian standards, yes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14661 on: September 05, 2012, 11:37:02 pm »

Indeed, this animal sufficiently meets the criterion of my definition of the slang term 'cute'. It will be a suitable addition to the Death Pits Entertainment Centers. Also, I will reserve the right to deploy Dingoes on the babies of my enemies. Other than that, I give all of Australia to Kaijyuu.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14662 on: September 06, 2012, 12:02:46 am »

I just remembered the time I got kicked in the nuts by a first grader. *Homer Simpson* Why you little -
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14663 on: September 06, 2012, 02:55:59 am »

I thought it was greatorder and his army of faps that would rule the world? Although that's in ten years' time, so I guess you still have time until you're deposed.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14664 on: September 06, 2012, 03:00:18 am »

Oh god, losing the world to a fapageddon? I cant think of many worse fates
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14665 on: September 06, 2012, 04:30:47 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Godammit Apple, I'm connected! It says so right there!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14666 on: September 06, 2012, 04:45:50 am »

My roommate came back, probably drunk, and started playing Madden in the dorm room at 5:00 AM. With play-by-play commentary to his online buddies, keeping me wide awake.

Ehe. Hehehe. Ehehehehehee.

I am so fucking angry right now. I'm down in the lounge now, away from his fucking talking while I'm trying to sleep. But I'm angry. So fucking angry. Angry.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #14667 on: September 06, 2012, 05:33:09 am »

I've been trying to calm down over bullshit that screwed so badly with a very close friends head today, and that made her go to bed depressed and feeling guilty.

Nope. Not calm still. Still pissed at who I feel was responsible for it. I'm just gonna go to bed myself before my mood gets the better of me and I start yelling at them.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14668 on: September 06, 2012, 05:41:00 am »

*Considers* Yes. This I shall allow. You will also receive free Internet, for your com-ments amuse me. And something nice of your choosing for your daughter. Let it be known that I am a magnaminous Evil Overlord.

Dibs Ireland.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14669 on: September 06, 2012, 07:31:21 am »

I had a flat tire yesterday as I was leaving work, which is the first time I've ever had to deal with one.  It wasn't really all that rage inducing, since I had a spare and a vague idea of how it worked, but darn it I just wanted to go home and not have to deal with something like that.

I learned two important lessons that day.

1. How to change a tire.
2. Changing a tire is absolutely exhausting if you're out of shape and don't really know what you're doing

The process took me 30 minutes.  Half of that was spent figuring out how to remove the jack from the trunk and how to use this very bizarrely shaped handle for the jack.  Removing the tire itself was also surprisingly difficult, even once I'd removed the lugs.  I had to use the tire iron's flat to actually pry the thing off.

I'm also kind of annoyed that I'm sore across most of my body today.  Am I seriously that out of shape?
Through pain, I find wisdom.
Pages: 1 ... 976 977 [978] 979 980 ... 3345