Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703309 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14640 on: September 04, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »

Well, if I can sway your opinion a little, the newer printers run on CUPS.

Edit: Apparently most of the new printers work with both CUPS and Xorg.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:25:29 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14641 on: September 04, 2012, 09:25:13 pm »

You power printers with little paper cups now? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14642 on: September 04, 2012, 09:25:17 pm »

And giraffes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14643 on: September 04, 2012, 09:25:51 pm »

Cups of what? :P

And giraffes.

Har har, guys. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14644 on: September 04, 2012, 09:56:43 pm »

This little fucker took me three hours to find.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14645 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:45 pm »

Why you want silly monkey guy?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14646 on: September 04, 2012, 10:47:14 pm »

This little fucker took me three hours to find.

I started with an Oshawott so I got it for free. :D

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14647 on: September 04, 2012, 10:59:40 pm »

Bloody iTunes. If it wasn't my mother's iPhone I would jailbreak it just so I wouldn't have to use the fucking thing.
EDIT: Yes, I bought these bloody apps, and 5/6 of them were free, just let me synch without deleting them and killing all my apps.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:02:40 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14648 on: September 04, 2012, 11:07:16 pm »

Why you want silly monkey guy?
Completion. Also an all-Unova all-fire team.

I started with an Oshawott so I got it for free. :D
Tepig.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14649 on: September 04, 2012, 11:08:33 pm »

Snivy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14650 on: September 04, 2012, 11:53:40 pm »

totodile 8)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14651 on: September 05, 2012, 03:16:58 pm »

Coworkers. Which is really a misnomer, cause half of them don't actually do any real fucking work.

And of those that do, two-thirds of those so royally fuck it up that I'd rather they just not do anything.
It just grinds my gears to no end to see people who are utterly and thoroughly incompetent at their job KEEP their job, much less get paid in full for it.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14652 on: September 05, 2012, 08:44:24 pm »

Logged on WoW out of boredom. Read some of trade chat. People were making jokes about "fat girls with low self esteem." Rage at stupidity and condescension.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14653 on: September 05, 2012, 08:49:43 pm »

Logged on WoW out of boredom. Read some of trade chat. People were making jokes about "fat girls with low self esteem." Rage at stupidity and condescension.
sad truth: most of those guys are underage fat kids with low self esteem and make themselves better by making fun of fat chicks.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14654 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:15 pm »

Of the people like that that I've had the "pleasure" of meeting, the vast majority were early 20 somethings that just became independent and were having delusions of grandeur.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 3345