Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 969 970 [971] 972 973 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704019 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14550 on: September 01, 2012, 01:13:01 am »

Raged quit from a League of Legends game, first time doing that in a while.  It was an ARAM, which shouldn't have bothered me, but it's been a long annoying day so I should know better.  Our team was 100% melee plus a teemo, their was a full "harass at range then destroy at melee" team.  We literally could not stand near our tower for more than a moment before getting hit by five flavors (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, banana, and blueberry) of harass.  I just... I had to stop.

And does everyone remember that game I mentioned a while back that I was working on with a group at school?  Yeah because of our school's layoffs, we're losing our teacher adviser (no biggie on one hand, he totally took control of our group), but now our group is going to drop our game entirely and possibly pick up a new one.  That means all the work we put into our game over the last... six months?  Is pretty much worthless now :/

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14551 on: September 01, 2012, 02:44:10 am »

Cheating in the presidential nominations! Hurrah!

-_-
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14552 on: September 01, 2012, 02:54:44 am »

Cheating in the presidential nominations! Hurrah!

-_-
Explain.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #14554 on: September 01, 2012, 05:50:04 am »

I just played 'The walking dead' up to number 3, nuff more needs to be said about how pissed off i am now about what happen.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14555 on: September 01, 2012, 06:18:54 am »

I just played 'The walking dead' up to number 3, nuff more needs to be said about how pissed off i am now about what happen.
BUY MOAR GEHMES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #14556 on: September 01, 2012, 06:43:35 am »

No, IT what happen during it, play it and you will learn why i am pissed

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14558 on: September 01, 2012, 11:21:18 am »

Raaaagh!!! why does my volume control icon refuse to appear in the frigging taskbar?!!

...Seriously guys, help me. :( In taskbar properties, the 'volume' option is greyed out and unselectable.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14559 on: September 01, 2012, 12:07:53 pm »

Happens to me sometimes. Not much I can think of besides restarting. Luckily for me, my keyboard has volume control on it(and it's function implies that there's a certain key combination that does the same thing).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14560 on: September 01, 2012, 12:13:54 pm »

... there's usually a specific volume control program. Most of the windows computers I've dealt with, it's sndvol32... guess it might be 64 for a 64 bit system, I'unno. Anyway, you should be able to just run (windowskey+r, run on the start menu, taskmanager file -> run, sndvol32.exe, hunt it down in the system folders, etc.) that if the task bar thing is giving nuisance.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14562 on: September 01, 2012, 01:32:14 pm »

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21957105&nid=148&title=public-potty-training-draws-attention&s_cid=queue-4
goddamn people are so lazy around here.
What the hell? Is she honestly teaching her kids to grow up eating and...

Same time.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #14563 on: September 01, 2012, 02:01:04 pm »

My brother went on web MD and thinks he's dying. He won't listen to me when I tell him it's much more likely to get sick with two different minor illnesses than it is to get one incredibly lethal one.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14564 on: September 01, 2012, 02:02:13 pm »

WebMD exists to tell healthy people they have cancer. Remind him of this by going there yourself and showing him.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 969 970 [971] 972 973 ... 3345