Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 968 969 [970] 971 972 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704235 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14535 on: August 31, 2012, 11:09:37 am »

Mmm. I was just sayin'.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14536 on: August 31, 2012, 11:12:40 am »

You can totally buy things that measure how much electricity an appliance is using.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14537 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:35 am »

You can totally buy things that measure how much electricity an appliance is using.

That implies factual information and science would sway the opinions of a man like that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14538 on: August 31, 2012, 11:48:14 am »

I bet fans worldwide would rage if people Uwe Boll got their hands on making a movie of Metal Gear.  :P
Then rest easy, because Hideo Kojima refuses to have any form of communication with Uwe Boll, at all, ever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14539 on: August 31, 2012, 11:49:32 am »

I bet fans worldwide would rage if people Uwe Boll got their hands on making a movie of Metal Gear.  :P
I would sneak up on him and deliver three punches to his kidneys, making him drop a ration for me.

Goddamnit, my stepdad has decreed we are no longer allowed to use the oven, due to the high electric bill. Then, due to his belief that whenever any appliance is plugged in, it uses as much electical power when running at and above its capacity even if it's not in use, he unplugged it. Now, in order to cook anything on a stovetop, we have to use a crappy gas camping stove. I hate cooking with gas, especially since this camper needs to flare up first, and any setting besides the lowest 3% of the knob is "Full Blast". We've also been told to to cook on the left burner since the right burner is closer to the gas tank(in my opinion, a worthless suggestion). And you can forget about making something in the oven.

All this from a guy who has on at all times any combination of: a TV, a radio, a box fan, and a window AC(for his room only), and that's often just for the dogs when he's not home. And he still thinks my computer is responsible for over 50% of the electric bill.
We need to get you the hell out of that place.

Then rest easy, because Hideo Kojima refuses to have any form of communication with Uwe Boll, at all, ever.
Aww, that means I'll have to blame something else when I punch out Uwe Boll.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14540 on: August 31, 2012, 12:02:14 pm »

He's working on a fourth BloodRayne movie, and a sequel to Postal. I'd say that's casus pugili.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14541 on: August 31, 2012, 12:35:43 pm »

He's working on a fourth BloodRayne movie, and a sequel to Postal. I'd say that's casus pugili.
How the fuck do you make a sequel for Postal? EVERYONES DEAD

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14542 on: August 31, 2012, 12:59:35 pm »

What a twist.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14543 on: August 31, 2012, 01:05:43 pm »

What a twist.
No, no, no....that's Shyamalan, not Boll.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14544 on: August 31, 2012, 01:48:45 pm »

They both suck at the same magnitude.

FUCKING MYSQL DATABASE IMPORT, WHY U SAY MYSQL SERVER HAS GONE AWAY???!!!!! RRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.

It wouldn't be that bad if I weren't working through a VNC connection to a piece of shit laptop on a fucking terrible internet connection. It's like navigating explorer underwater across a dimensional rift, it's so fucking slow.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #14545 on: August 31, 2012, 01:49:49 pm »

I thought you meant the cast. Then I read the Wikipedia plot summary. You really did mean everyone.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14546 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:18 pm »

why is GW2 taking so long to update

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14547 on: August 31, 2012, 03:48:21 pm »

I'd say that's casus pugili.
I'm going to start using that phrase.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14548 on: August 31, 2012, 03:56:58 pm »

why is GW2 taking so long to update
Well, when a popular game and a crapton of people love each other...

The server does not, and is probably overloaded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14549 on: August 31, 2012, 09:27:38 pm »

My dad trolled us today. Me and my mom had been eagerly awaiting the arrival of a friend that we haven't seen in about 7 years. My mom even turned down multiple invitations by some friends she hadn't seen all summer to see the guy. 2 hours after he was supposed to arrive, mom calls dad to see what's up.
Dad: "Oh, nothing much, me and Urist are just hanging out at my place, and I think we're going to stay here."
We thought we were going out for dinner with the guy, meaning it's late evening and I haven't had dinner, plus the aforementioned other things my mom could've been doing. All spoiled by trolldad.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 968 969 [970] 971 972 ... 3345