Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704526 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14505 on: August 30, 2012, 03:06:51 am »

I... I... no O_O  I keep my wallet in the back pocket of my pants.  Which you know, is technically on my butt...  So when my school screws over my wallet, it technically makes my butt sore also because it's raping my wallet while it's in my pants.

At no point in this logical mess was there any money in my butt o_o

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14506 on: August 30, 2012, 03:27:53 am »

I keep my wallet in my front pocket. Makes it a little harder to pick.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14507 on: August 30, 2012, 03:31:30 am »

I do this all the time. Besides, I find backpockets a bit too small to store things in.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14508 on: August 30, 2012, 03:34:06 am »

Of course, actually keeping it in your ass would be the best protection against someone dipping into it...
This is a blank sig.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14509 on: August 30, 2012, 03:38:24 am »

They say his wife is a pool table...

All we know is that they call him MaximumZero!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14510 on: August 30, 2012, 05:38:11 am »

I really want a meh thread sometimes.
If we had one of those the thread' have ten pages within a day, all the posts made by me :V

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14511 on: August 30, 2012, 06:40:21 am »

I really want a meh thread sometimes.
If we had one of those the thread' have ten pages within a day, all the posts made by me :V
I reckon there have been a few already, and they all died. I think?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14512 on: August 30, 2012, 06:56:52 am »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
You make it sound as if he needs weapons. This is MZ we are talking about.
Hehehe! ^_^

So... want... to... learn... from... you...
Come up to MI that part of the Northern USA that looks like a mitten. I'd be happy to train you up. (And hopefully get paid in the process! :P)
Do you take the blood of thy enemies?
I don't have any enemies, silly.

I can pay in the souls of the innocent. What about first-born sons? Do you take those?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14513 on: August 30, 2012, 07:01:45 am »

Obviously you should pay in living punching bags ...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14514 on: August 30, 2012, 08:59:06 am »

So how many pages of people verbally fellating MZ is this going to go on for? :P
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14515 on: August 30, 2012, 09:18:53 am »

Quite a while, since verbally is currently our only option.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14516 on: August 30, 2012, 12:11:39 pm »

This, with all my stuff I have to carry around.

So how many pages of people verbally fellating MZ is this going to go on for? :P

Approximately all of them.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14517 on: August 30, 2012, 12:34:32 pm »

This sentence makes me mildly uncomfortable. And intrigued.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14518 on: August 30, 2012, 04:57:24 pm »

Approximately all of them.

Count me in :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14519 on: August 30, 2012, 05:07:39 pm »

This, with all my stuff I have to carry around.
Since I always wear some type of jacket I carry my wallet in there. It's actually probably safer then in my pant pocket since:
1)I usually wear slightly loose pants, probably because I'm so skinny. :P
2)The jackets are designed so that it looks like the wallet is actually located in the outer pocket, where it is actually in an interior pocket.
3)The interior pockets are deep. On the average person they go up slightly higher then your elbow, making it extremely difficult to do a quick "bump and grab" style pick or get anywhere close to that deep in my pocket without me noticing.

Plus then I can always just close the jacket if I'm really worried and the wallet becomes completely inaccessible without opening the jacket first!
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 3345