Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 [967] 968 969 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704485 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14490 on: August 29, 2012, 11:17:33 pm »

But the felt is so very soft and smooth. Balls glide across its surface so smoothly and easily...How could I resist?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14491 on: August 29, 2012, 11:21:05 pm »

Maximum Zero: His wife is a pool table widow.

I swear by all that is holy, you will be the Bay12 Chuck Norris.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14492 on: August 29, 2012, 11:23:32 pm »

I'm...I'm not now!?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14493 on: August 30, 2012, 12:00:15 am »

I'm...I'm not now!?
Sort of. You still need the thing. You know. The thing. That Chuck has. That thing. Yeah.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14494 on: August 30, 2012, 12:02:48 am »

This. I live near the road this is on. Thousands of drunk assholes and dumb teenagers are creating a traffic nightmare scarier than any zombie apocalypse. And then they take all the parking spots on my street.

The irony for me is I know a guy from another board who has spent the last several years promoting the Louisville Zombie Walk.

I mean, I assume it's great fun for everyone participating. But I had a night class tonight so I only got to drive home while everything was still screwed up.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14495 on: August 30, 2012, 12:03:44 am »

I'm...I'm not now!?
Sort of. You still need the thing. You know. The thing. That Chuck has. That thing. Yeah.
When max clapped his hands everyone turned to his attention. When chuck clapped his hands they called it the Big Bang.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14496 on: August 30, 2012, 12:09:41 am »

they called it the Big Bang.
Nah, that was what happened when chuck got ahold of MZ's pool table. The brawl that came after is what ignited the stars, though. It... looked like a brawl, anyway. I'unno, if you turned y'head and squinted the righ' way...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14497 on: August 30, 2012, 01:08:41 am »

Lo, and God said, "Let there be light." And He turned His gaze apprehensively on MZ and said, "Is that okay? Can... Can I turn on the lights please?"
And MZ gave God a withering glare from behind his yellow glasses, and said, "I... Suppose. You better watch yourself though."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14498 on: August 30, 2012, 01:26:02 am »

Ok so I knew about the Art Institute being sued by the Justice Department.  That's ok, I thought.  Things will work out.  Maybe I'll have a year before the cow chips hit the fan then at least I'll be employable enough to manage on my own.  Then suddenly my school starts downsizing and firing teachers this week.  I can't just leave the school now.  I have no idea what to do.

edit: oh right, inb4 "you should never have gone to a for-profit college" folks say anything, I already went to a "non for profit" university and they royally screwed me over.  So yeah.  College isn't a place to get an education.  It's a good place to get screwed over.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:29:42 am by Euld »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14499 on: August 30, 2012, 01:33:40 am »

Hear hear!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14500 on: August 30, 2012, 01:38:46 am »

Hehehe. 8) Double entendre or me having a dirty mind? ...You decide.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14501 on: August 30, 2012, 01:40:04 am »

Eh, wot? O.o

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14502 on: August 30, 2012, 01:43:07 am »

He's saying "getting screwed over" is a double entendre.  I want to laugh, but my butt (namely, the spot where I keep my wallet) is too sore.  It hurts to laugh.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14503 on: August 30, 2012, 01:47:18 am »

You keep your wallet in your butt!? O.O Hehehe.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14504 on: August 30, 2012, 01:54:49 am »

Remind me never to accept money from you, Euld. :/
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 [967] 968 969 ... 3345