Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704787 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14460 on: August 28, 2012, 05:20:43 pm »

Yeah, that's why I haven't created one. I'd expect it to die pretty quickly.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14461 on: August 28, 2012, 05:23:26 pm »

If it helps any, I made a 'Things that made you go Whoa today thread'.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14462 on: August 28, 2012, 05:23:55 pm »

Yeah, that's why I haven't created one. I'd expect it to die pretty quickly.
Found it, actually.

It lasted all of......16 posts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14463 on: August 28, 2012, 05:27:02 pm »

I was about to say that I'm passionate enough about my apathy that I think I could make a better one than that, but... meh, not worth it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14464 on: August 28, 2012, 05:33:00 pm »

I made one anyway.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14465 on: August 28, 2012, 05:50:58 pm »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
You make it sound as if he needs weapons. This is MZ we are talking about.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14466 on: August 28, 2012, 05:53:03 pm »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
The man that facepunches the sky and sells printers powered by giraffes because its bigger than they are.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14467 on: August 28, 2012, 05:56:53 pm »

Hehehe! ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14468 on: August 28, 2012, 06:05:25 pm »

Well now we know the secret to HP's success. "Buy our printers or we'll sick the ninjas on you."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14469 on: August 28, 2012, 06:45:17 pm »

The man that facepunches the sky and sells printers powered by giraffes because its bigger than they are.

We need a picture of MZ to photoshop so he's punching the sky in the face, and a Demotivational Poster Generator.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14470 on: August 28, 2012, 08:31:48 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14471 on: August 28, 2012, 08:32:57 pm »

I really need to upload a better picture of myself. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14472 on: August 28, 2012, 08:43:09 pm »

I really need to upload a better picture of myself. :P

Maximum Zero: Now in the new Meme flavor AND Original and Extra Crispy!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14473 on: August 29, 2012, 03:19:31 am »

Hehehe! ^_^

So... want... to... learn... from... you...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 3345