Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 962 963 [964] 965 966 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704796 times)

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14445 on: August 27, 2012, 09:13:56 pm »

Look on the bright side, at least you're not still using Netscape Navigator.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14446 on: August 27, 2012, 09:28:33 pm »

I believe there is also a setting to automatically restore the last session when re-opening Firefox.
Thats what I'd been thinking of, yeah.
Internet Explorer. I am like a man in his 90's trying to figure out new web browsers, so I doubt I'll change.
Well, have fun digging through your history for 50 webpages, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14447 on: August 27, 2012, 09:48:18 pm »

I believe there is also a setting to automatically restore the last session when re-opening Firefox.
Thats what I'd been thinking of, yeah.
Internet Explorer. I am like a man in his 90's trying to figure out new web browsers, so I doubt I'll change.
Well, have fun digging through your history for 50 webpages, then.
I've done this before, so it took me all of 5 minutes. Also, this. The hell.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14448 on: August 27, 2012, 10:51:59 pm »

I like how the wifi will not let windows login without mcafee agent but linux gets away scotfree. Now i gotta find a Distro that wont run down my battery :/
You could bring a charger with you instead, unless thats not practical.
The issue is driver support for the ati graphics card, that damn thing runs hot in linux, i heard ubuntu would be my good choice for best driver support but fuck canonical and Unity

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14449 on: August 27, 2012, 10:53:41 pm »

Linux Mint, then? You'd get something relative to ubuntu without having to actively avoid Unity.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14450 on: August 27, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »

Linux Mint, then? You'd get something relative to ubuntu without having to actively avoid Unity.
Im trying Fedora right now but my MBR got fragged and windows doesn't feel like booting up. Now im in the recovery console repairing the partition table knowing full well ill have to install Fedora's bootloader again....

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14451 on: August 28, 2012, 01:42:42 am »

I've been using Kubuntu, it looks rather pretty and works too.
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14452 on: August 28, 2012, 03:12:04 am »

Goddamnit, my entire family are a bunch of morons. ::) 'Cept me, naturally.
...So are most people I meet, but still. I have to put up with my family more constantly than total strangers.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14453 on: August 28, 2012, 07:27:46 am »

No, oddly thick second year paramedic student, we don't want to hear you tell us the answer to a question we asked the dean of medicine of the University of Melbourne. Especially when you talk over him and make him irritated and say "I have to go now."

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14455 on: August 28, 2012, 01:56:36 pm »

Are you sure it froze and didn't just suffer exponential FPS death? It's never happened to me, but I've had nightmares where the number creeps down slowly at first then goes faster and faster until the screen won't even move.

I have swords, though. :P

Do you have a suit of armour as well?
I need no armor! I'm very, very good at dodging.

Is this a DF reference or do you actually practice with them? I actually went through a "sword phase" for a bit and have a few including a set of training swords resulting from that, but since I moved to college I haven't had anyone to practice with.
Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14456 on: August 28, 2012, 02:22:25 pm »

I've been using Kubuntu, it looks rather pretty and works too.
Im using that now, whatever data for the windows partition is gone now so i went ahead grabbed Kubuntu and so far, happy i guess

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14457 on: August 28, 2012, 05:04:21 pm »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14458 on: August 28, 2012, 05:14:01 pm »

Statistics is seriously the most boring class I have ever taken. Not really rage, but I don't  know where else to put it.

I really want a meh thread sometimes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14459 on: August 28, 2012, 05:15:01 pm »

Statistics is seriously the most boring class I have ever taken. Not really rage, but I don't  know where else to put it.

I really want a meh thread sometimes.
The meh thread died of boredom, if we had one before.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 962 963 [964] 965 966 ... 3345