Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705012 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14401 on: August 26, 2012, 11:28:27 am »

One of the comments is right tough. Why the fuck can a NEWS television program broadcoast biased news?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14402 on: August 26, 2012, 11:29:09 am »

No one has the money or cares enough to sue for libel every time they open their mouth.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14403 on: August 26, 2012, 12:04:02 pm »

Also, you have to prove in court that the libel publisher knew that their information was untrue and being published maliciously, which can be difficult to sell even if its obviously true.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14405 on: August 26, 2012, 03:09:28 pm »

I mentioned that Neil Armstrong died to my mom and stepdad, and what's the first that my stepdad does? He starts fucking cheering. Cheering! I basically responded with 'Fuck you', and he responds by getting up, grabbing my the front of the collar of my shirt, lifting me off the ground and pinning me to the wall by pressing his fist to my throat. He then proceeds to threaten me. His excuse? The cheering was a 'joke'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7XLcagmmU

Do as theese lyrics tell you to. Fuck that thing, erase him from humanity.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14408 on: August 26, 2012, 06:41:58 pm »

Ignorance and self delusion aren't genetic.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14409 on: August 26, 2012, 06:56:46 pm »

Then what you really want is some sort of real life goblin kidnappers, snatching kids away from stupid parents and putting them in rational and loving homes.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14410 on: August 26, 2012, 06:58:43 pm »

Then what you really want is some sort of real life goblin kidnappers, snatching kids away from stupid parents and putting them in rational and loving homes.
I was about to say "hang on, that doesn't sound like goblins" but then I realized that compared to the average Bay12 fort a goblin tower really IS a rational and loving home. That's... concerning, to say the least. :-\
くコ:彡

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14411 on: August 26, 2012, 07:02:13 pm »

If I wake up any later than 6:00 in the morning, I'll be pissed. I like waking up early. It gives me a chance to see the darkness that so terrifies me dissipate.

This is the single most glorious reason to wake up early. As for me it's hard not to wake up early or fall asleep late since the alarmists live next door. I don't actually know their names, I just know that their alarm is always on and they, at least five times a week, set it off. If it went off around lunch or dinner time it would be fine, but it's always at 5 am or 1 am. All of my raeg.

Welp, I woke up at 10.

Ah well, school tomorrow, lookin' forward to it. I've discovered that buses are for homework that you didn't do at home.
I love my Fruita 8/9 Shool.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14412 on: August 26, 2012, 09:05:59 pm »

Damnit i had to go out and buy some ink for my dads printer which decided to say FU OEM only ink!
There goes 40 bucks :/
Screw you HP in the ass.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14413 on: August 26, 2012, 09:18:42 pm »

A lot of times, the refill cartridges don't have the chips reset, so the printer thinks that the cart is empty. Take it back and say it's defective.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14414 on: August 26, 2012, 11:02:16 pm »

I am completely incapable of disabling Avast from running in the background. There is no disable option. Task Manager gives a "denied" message. What the fuck.
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 3345